LWPS Season 2 Finale Special Announcement!
Posted by : ikelos on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 permalink
Based on an accumulation of feedback we’ve received from kakis over the last few months, The LWPS has made some adjustments to the LWPS Season 2 Finale Bounty Shootout. Here are the changes:
1) The Bounty Shootout has been replaced by a special Deepstack Freezeout event. Here are some preliminary details:
- Players will start with 25,000 chips
- Players will play 30 minute levels
- This is a 2-Day Event
2) The original $600 buy-in has been adjusted to $500, with the following breakdown:
- $450 (Main Prize Pool) + $50 (Tournament Fee)
3) As a result of the adjusted buy-in, the LWPS will now award Finale Deepstack Freezeout seats to the Top 18 finishers on the LWPS Season 2 Leaderboard, instead of the Top 15 as originally announced.
4) Direct buy-ins are available to any player who wishes to participate in the tournament.
The Top 18 of the LWPS Season 2 Leaderboard each win free $450+$50 entry to the Season Finale Deepstack Freezeout.
- Seats are not transferable, and not exchangeable for cash
- Qualifying players must be present to claim their seat
- Players who are not present within 1 hour of the event’s commencement will forfeit their seat to the next best finisher on the Leaderboard.
Full Event Schedules for the LWPS XII: Season 2 Finale will be published shortly. Keep your eyes peeled for details!
Ask your questions here!