Look for Singapore Players to talk strategy for HUSNG Hypers

Ask poker-related questions and let the community extend a helping hand
Important Information
Ask a question and the community will answer.

Look for Singapore Players to talk strategy for HUSNG Hypers

Postby cheekopeh » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Hi kakis,

Recently taken poker more seriously. And I don't like FR/SH when people can nit up and just wait for a hand. So I went to explore HUSNGs. Even better, hypers. Great for action junkie like me.

I am receiving coaching and currently playing $7s hypers at Stars. My roi is 8% over 1.1k games, ev adjusted is 6.5%. Sample sucks but I am having a good grip of the format and with further coachings I'm sure I can do well there. Moving up to $15s as soon as my coach says so.

Basically, I'm looking for fellow Singaporeans who are playing these formats at $7s/$15s and we can talk strategy together. And I remember I have an account here so gonna try my luck. I have no poker friends which suck. For those who think that hypers are a shove fest and pure gambling, it is not true. Edge may be smaller than turbos and reg speed, but there is still an edge. And even reg v reg I've seen one getting crushed over few hundred game samples.

And hourly will be higher in hypers because of pure volume. Not sure if it's the right place to post or I'm allowed to share personal info. But hopefully I can get a few players together. Thanks!
cheekopeh
New Fish

Medals: 1
Good Seller (1)

Re: Look for Singapore Players to talk strategy for HUSNG Hy

Postby boymalap » Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:50 am

Hello,thanks for sharing. 8% is huge at the $7 level. Run good and Good luck at the tables :)
boymalap
ABC Poker Player

Postby ediotfromne » Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:07 pm

who's the coach
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby cheekopeh » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:39 am

boymalap wrote:Hello,thanks for sharing. 8% is huge at the $7 level. Run good and Good luck at the tables :)

Thanks! Read on 2+2 that roi is capped at 7% at low stakes with huge sample. Can't remember but I think it's 10k or 20k games.
cheekopeh
New Fish

Good Seller (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby cheekopeh » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:51 am

ediotfromne wrote:who's the coach

I met him on another site which I'm sure I can't "advertise" on here.

He's not a coach, but recently quit his job to play full time. He is playing $60s/$100s at the moment and has coffeeyay(HUSNG pro) as his coach.

I am his first horse and we struck a deal that he and another of his close friend also playing same stakes will coach me once a week for free. The goal is to help me beat $7s & $15s and then move up to $30s. From there, I will play 15k games at $30s or above as per their instructions and at the end split all profits inc rakeback 50:50.

I calculated and it seems like a really good deal for me because I have pretty much nothing to lose except my own bankroll of course. Had 6 sessions with them already.

My hypers before any coaching. Ran like God and obv got slapped like a donkey. That's when I decided to ask for help.

1st coaching on 28th June. Started playing on 1st July. And till now.

cheekopeh
New Fish

Good Seller (1)

Postby ediotfromne » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:24 am

very nice. yeah coffee's real solid, just charges really high for almost everything he sells. i do have the coffeehud and i encourage you to get it if its within your bankroll. whats your coach's ps nick?
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby CML » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:45 am

CML
Challenge Poker Player

Postby CML » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 am

abit more about myself:
i play nlhe hu cash for about 2 years now. this is the only graph on my current laptop
i stay in bangkok and was coached by gab and he helped me alot with my game
i play between nl50 and nl200 on stars and ftp
my current win rate is higher than what is shown because i have improved over time..
pm me for more info about coaching if ur keen
i will be in singapore until the 27th sept then i will go back to bangkok
CML
Challenge Poker Player

Return to Community Service