I have an Wonderful maplestory2 idea

Anything and everything about the MV Leisure World

I have an Wonderful maplestory2 idea

Postby rsgoldfastcom » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:40 pm

The principal thing is that I have hours to perform everyday, and if end MaplestoryM Mesos game supervisors made me a sufficient amount of mesos, I could quit merching completely and just login every Thursday to kill the bosses, and generally enjoy a more pleasurable gaming experience. The lack of a aspect, if you have murdered those directors, has to do with the fact that after you kill those bosses, what you obtain is near useless. Maybe the encounter might be rewarding the first time you kill them since you eventually killed them, but after some time it becomes a'job', and also an ineffective one in that.

Alright, so I just started playing with this game a couple of days back because I was being told by a couple of people how great it had been. Not gonna lie - This match, in its present condition, is BORING.Why? The dilemma is that this game is a game and feels like Adventure Quest. Sure, it's a game with a planet, but its 2D graphics prevents it out of having the adventurous atmosphere such as the Elder Scrolls games.

The solution is straightforward. Make this match multiplayer. I believe a lot of people here will agree with me that this match would be a whole lot more enjoyable if we could share the experience with many people.I don't know when the guys over at Nexon understand about this game named World of Warcraft, but it's a game where lots of individuals exist in a single world rather than everyone residing in their own world. Playing on your own makes this game boring like this game, but going and partying on raids is what makes the game fun. It's the community which makes the game so great. If multiplayer was added by Nexon to the mmogdp game this game can get the exact same experience.

I have an archer at par 140. Wouldn't it be cool if there were some people training with me? Instead, I'm grinding by myself. Just seeing different people passing by or training in precisely the exact same place as I'd make me feel much better if it is not a celebration.
rsgoldfastcom
New Fish

Return to The Leisure World Poker Series