|1. What is the minimum age for entry to the casino on Leisure World?
The minimum age is 18 years old.
2. What is the dress code needed to get on Leisure World.
Casual wear will do.
3. What is the currency used onboard Leisure World?
Singapore Dollars, SGD $
4. How do I book a cabin on Leisure World?
Cabins can be directly book at New Century Tours Counter at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal or onboard Leisure World (subject to availability).
5. What types of cabins are available on Leisure World and how much do they cost?
There are Quads, Queen bed + 1 bed and Twin. It is $40 on Sundays, Thursdays and public holidays, $80 on Friday and Saturday. On the eve of Public Holidays it costs $100.
6. Are there any rebates available on my ferry ticket?
Yes. Purchasing $300 worth of NN chips on board will allow you to claim a $35 rebate on your ferry ticket.
7. Are meals onboard provided free?
Meals are included. There are 4 meals provided everyday: Breakfast (5.30am - 930am), Lunch (11am - 230pm), Dinner (530pm - 9pm) and Supper (10pm -130am).
8. What are the facilities available on Leisure World?
You can visit http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/485847_4114431492704_1535924802_n.jpg for more information.
9. Are there ATM machines available on Leisure World?
No. However you can withdraw money using ATM cards, Visa and Master Card at the cage counter in the Casino. Transaction fees apply.
10. Where will the tournaments be held?
It will be held at Treasure Cove, located above the Lido Casino.
11. Are there any additional charges?
An extension fee of $20 applies if you stay on board past 2pm the following. You may however, get a waiver on this charge by purchasing an additional $300 NN chips.
Travel from Singapore
1. Where do I purchase the ferry ticket?
Ferry tickets can be purchase at the New Century Tours Counter which is located Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
2. How much is a ferry ticket? Are there any discounts for Senior Citizens (SC)(55yrs and above)?
Return ferry ticket is @ $43/pax. Yes, there will be discount for Senior Citizens(55yrs & above) which is @ $23 only on Monday to Friday*. Terms and Conditions apply.
3. Can I do an advanced booking for ferry tickets?
Yes. Advanced booking can be made through New Century Tours hotline @ 62142822. Do provide correct details of: Passport No., Full Name (as it appears in your passport), Date of Birth, Passport Expiry Date and Handphone No.
4. What time must we collect or purchase the ferry tickets?
For walk-ins, you must at least be at the counter 1hour earlier before the departure time to purchase the ferry tickets.
For advance bookings, you must at least be at the counter at least 40mins earlier before the departure time to collect your ferry tickets.
You must start entering the boarding gate at least 25mins earlier before the departure time.
5. How long is the journey from the ferry terminal to Leisure World?
You will need to take a ferry to Batam which is 45mins and transit the next ferry to Leisure World which takes around 15-20mins. Total journey is around 1hr 15mins+/-.
6. If I stay more than 24hrs on the cruise, are there extra charges?
The latest time you can stay on Leisure World is the following day of your trip at 2.45pm.
You may take the 5pm ferry back to Singapore. There will be an extension charge of $20 if you disembark after 5pm on your following day.
7. What travel documents do I need for embarkation from Singapore?
Just bring along your SG IC & passport. For other nationalities, kindly bring your passport+work permit/social visit pass/student pass etc.
Travel from Malaysia
1. Where do I board the ferry to Leisure World?
Pasir Gudang Ferry Terminal, Lot 21, Jalan Feri, Pelabuhan Johor, 81700-Pasir Gudang Johor
2. Which counter should I approach?
New Century Cruise Lines (M) Sdn Bhd, Tel :607-254 3990
3. How much is a ferry ticket? Are there any discounts for Senior Citizens (SC)(55yrs & above)?
Ferry ticket is @ RM50/pax daily, including the eve of Public Holidays & Public Holidays. The price is the same for senior citizens(55yrs & above) as well.
4. How long is the journey from the ferry terminal to the Leisure World?
Total time taken for the journey is 1 hour & 15mins. There is no transit from the jetty to Leisure World.
5. What are the ferry timings?
Mon – Sun -- 10.00am, 1.30pm, 5.45pm & 9.15pm
For the first Wednesday and Thursday of each month in addition to the third Wednesday of each month, please call +60 72543990 to check the ferry timings.
6. What travel documents do I need for embarkation from Malaysia?
Just bring along your Malaysia Identification Card(IC). For other nationalities, kindly bring your passport.