Hurricane Survival Bag

Anything that you want to talk about.

Hurricane Survival Bag

Postby jerryjohnson » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:48 am

Survival in bear country depends Alphanation Combat Fighter Review on you. A surprised bear is a very dangerous bear. If you give them a chance, they will usually be more than happy to get out of your way if you just let them know that you are coming. So don't entice the bears with food odors. Wear clean clothes while hiking. And don't be embarrassed to make some noise.

In case you haven't noticed the incidence of major earthquakes is growing at an alarming rate. First let me clarify what I mean by "major" earthquakes because if you've ever been in any kind of 'quake, be it "major" or "minor" you'd probably remember it as at least a little scary if not totally piss-your-drawers frightening.

Earthquakes are referenced by numbers ranging from 0 to infinity, 0 being not noticeable and the largest ever measured at 9.5 being "Oh My GAWD, it swallowed the Lincoln!" This scale was invented by a fellow named Dr. Charles Richter and by some accounts his mother gave birth during a Led Zepplin concert and it affected his whole life.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/alphanation-combat-fighter-review/
jerryjohnson
New Fish

Return to Off Topic