Hello. Just want to ask a couple of questions.

Anything that you want to talk about.

Hello. Just want to ask a couple of questions.

Postby FelixFluxx » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:42 pm

Hello,

My name is Felix and I would like to try camming again as a way to make a little bit more money. I’m working part-time and live with my parents because my mother having cancer. I quit a couple of years ago.

Long story short of why I quit is that I think there was an Indian viewer that found out where I lived. Mind you, I didn’t tell this guy my real name or location, I’m not that stupid lol. I honestly don’t know how he found me. He kept calling asking to talk to me and would hang-up if someone else picked up the phone. Again, I never told this guy anything and he would call at all hours of the day and night. I don’t think he was someone that bought anything for me either. I hope to god it was just a crazy scammer, but I don’t want my parents to be bothered by someone like that ever again.

My question is, is there a way to block you IP with a VPN or Proxy while camming? I know this sounds dumb, but this is important to me. I use to block my state just incase stuff like this happened again.

Another question is if it’s possible to use a mask during camming? I know there are some websites that don’t allow that in their terms of service, but I thought I would ask anyway.
FelixFluxx
New Fish

Re: Hello. Just want to ask a couple of questions.

Postby garlik333 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Your customers can record your gay cam chat show and redistribute no matter what places you block. The internet is one big entity. Your identity is kind of a risk factor you're willing to take in this industry. Yes, you can geoblock countries and states on most major camsites. It usually isn't worth doing though because most members know how to work around it. And most importantly, using geoblock will SIGNIFICANTLY cut down on your traffic. Pros: You're the boss, you can be creative, you can work whenever you want to, and you never have to leave the house
garlik333
New Fish

Return to Off Topic