|Tell the SPC what it can do better|
Pokerkaki is Asia's first and largest English-based poker portal. Pokerkaki provides all the latest poker news in Asia to our wide community of members from
Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, Philippines and Asia Pacific Region.
· Pokerkaki Website · Asian News and Tournaments · Poker Strategy · Meetups · MV Leisure World Tournament ·
Presented by Amusement World.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
1. Remove the 11am freeroll and start day 1a earlier. People who come for the freeroll will play the main event anyway, might as well start earlier so we can play at least 12 levels on each day 1 flight. This will also ensure a smaller day 2 field and a bigger field for side event.
2. Start the side event slightly earlier so people who didn't make day 2 won't feel so restless and take the earliest ferry home.
3. Make a small increase in main event buy in to $360 ($320+$40), this will push first prize money to at least $19k.
4. POY points for SNG is a creative idea but not really fair because only "privileged" groups of players can play. Either they have been eliminated early or they have made it to day 2 via day day 1a.
5. Cabin availability is a huge issue that needs to be resolved.
Thank you for the feedback MS.
Kakis more feedback pls!!
1. Poker room was not optimally used with a lot of unused jackpot machines laying around the room. Could probably fit 3-4 tables for cash games or tournament.
2. Should consider moving tournament schedule ahead to friday night for single table $50-$100 satellites or an extra side event.
3. Maybe it is time to change the structure of the main event? 30min levels give about 12 hands per level. Pretty fast structure, feels more like an online turbo tournament.
4. Could consider a special ferry for tournament players on sunday , after 10pm. Ferries were fully booked by 2pm , so if you were running deep in the main , you might have to take the next day ferry just because you missed the one at 6pm. This also allows a longer tournament weekend for players.
1) New ship sucks! Leisure World was already not considered high-class, but compared to Amusement World it was still good! Food on AW was really bad. Size of casino is simply too small if one would like to gamble there besides poker. Layout of the ship also questionable.
2) Availability of cabins a huge problem which so far I didn't have on LW.
3) Also wouldn't mind to start Friday night already with some satellites.
All in all a return to Leisure World whenever possible would be more than appreciated!
Dates are confimed.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest