|1. What is the minimum age for entry to the casino on the Aegean Paradise?
The minimum age is 18 years old.
2. What is the dress code needed to get on the Aegean Paradise?
3. What is the currency used onboard the Aegean Paradise?
4. How do I book a cabin on Aegean Paradise?
Cabins can be directly book at New Century Tours Counter at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal or on board Aegean Paradise. (subject to availability).
5. What types of cabins are available on the Aegean Paradise and how much do they cost?
Inside Cabin - SGD80
Porthole Cabin - SGD100
Balcony Cabin - SGD120
You will also be able to purchase cabins on board in SGD.
6. Are there any rebates available on my ferry ticket?
Not at present. There is a promotion where Purchasing SGD300 or SGD500 worth of NN chips on board entitles you to a ferry ticket rebate of SGD15 and SGD20 respectively.
7. Are meals onboard provided free?
Meals are included. There are 4 meals provided everyday: Breakfast (5.30am - 930am), Lunch (11am - 230pm), Dinner (530pm - 9pm) and Supper (10pm -130am).
8. What are the facilities available on the Aegean Paradise?
Visit http://aegeanparadisecruise.com/ for more information.
9. Are there ATM machines available on Amusement World?
No. However you can withdraw money using ATM cards, Visa and Master Card at the cage counter in the Casino. Transaction fees apply.
10. Where will the tournaments be held?
It will be held at The Jubilee, located on the 3rd floor.
11. Are there any additional charges?
An extension fee of SGD20 applies if you stay on board past 2pm the following day.
12. Are there currency changing services on board?
Yes there are, but usually 2-300 points above prevailing rates.
13. Are there places to rest if I do not wish to book a a cabin?
Unfortunately not, so it is imperative to book your cabins early.
Travel from Singapore
1. Where do I purchase the ferry ticket?
Ferry tickets can be purchase at the New Century Tours Counter which is located Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
2. How much is a ferry ticket?
Return ferry ticket is SGD45/pax.
3. Can I do an advanced booking for ferry tickets?
Yes. Advanced booking can be made through New Century Tours hotline @ 62142822. Do provide correct details of: Passport No., Full Name (as it appears in your passport), Date of Birth, Passport Expiry Date and Handphone No.
4. What time must we collect or purchase the ferry tickets?
For walk-ins, you must at least be at the counter 1hour earlier before the departure time to purchase the ferry tickets, allocated on a first come first served basis. For advance bookings, you must at least be at the counter at least 40mins earlier before the departure time to collect your ferry tickets. You must start entering the boarding gate at least 25mins earlier before the departure time.
5. How long is the journey from the ferry terminal to Aegean Paradise?
You will need to take a ferry to Batam which is 45mins and transit the next ferry to Aegean Paradise which takes around 15-20mins. Total journey is around 1hr 15mins+/-.
6. If I stay more than 24hrs on the cruise, are there extra charges?
Yes, if you stay past 230pm the following day. There will be an extension charge of SGD20.
7. What travel documents do I need for embarkation from Singapore?
Just bring along your SG IC & passport. For other nationalities, kindly bring your passport+work permit/social visit pass/student pass etc.
Travel from Malaysia
1. Where do I board the ferry to the Aegean Paradise?
Pasir Gudang Ferry Terminal, Lot 21, Jalan Feri, Pelabuhan Johor, 81700-Pasir Gudang Johor
2. Which counter should I approach?
New Century Cruise Lines (M) Sdn Bhd, Tel :607-254 3990
3. How much is a ferry ticket?
Ferry ticket is @ RM45/pax daily, including the eve of Public Holidays & Public Holidays.
4. How long is the journey from the ferry terminal to the Aegean Paradise?
Total time taken for the journey is 1 hour & 15mins. There is no transit from the jetty to Aegean Paradise.
5. What are the ferry timings?
The schedule is available here
6. What travel documents do I need for embarkation from Malaysia?
Just bring along your Malaysia Identification Card(IC). For other nationalities, kindly bring your passport.