Greetings from Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Greetings from Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Postby poker_triad » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:18 pm

Hello to everyone in the Asian poker community. My name is Michael Kim and I am one of the managers at the Riverking Poker Club in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. The Riverking has been in operation for over four years. We offer a daily game of No Limit Holdem, a weekly tournament on Sundays and are proud to be the only card room in Cambodia that spreads Pot Limit Omaha on a daily basis. I've lived in Cambodia for almost three years now and have worked at the Riverking for just over a month. I wanted to explore the online world of the Asian poker community and came upon this forum. I hope to learn much as to how poker is both played and operated in other countries of this region. I just wanted to introduce myself and if anyone is ever in this part of the world, I would love to hear from you. Here is our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/riverkingpokercambodia/
poker_triad
New Fish

Return to Member Introductions