Im new here

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Im new here

Postby tri6TeeN » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Well, im kinda new here. So i think its appropriate if i introduce myself to everyone.

Name's Winston. 24 years old. Currently working as a safety supervisor in my hometown, which is Bintulu, Sarawak. In case certain people are wondering where the heck that is, its in Malaysia. East Malaysia to be exact. Island of Borneo, and yes, im a native Sarawakian. Iban to be exact. And we are cannibals. So becareful when we're sitting at the same table. Don't tilt me. I might cook you for dinner. Just kidding.

Been playing poker ( all types of poker ) casually for many years, but only started playing regularly during the last 2 or 3 years ( home games and online ). Im a bit restricted to online games now because of work, and there is very little home games around here.

Well, thats all for now. Im kinda a regular in pm. Found out about this forum from there. Thats all about me. Good luck everyone.
tri6TeeN
New Fish

Re: Im new here

Postby DM101 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:05 pm

Welcome to the forum Winston. Glad to have another PM kaki on board.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Re: Im new here

Postby conquer001 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:20 pm

Nice of you to join the gang, Winston. :)
conquer001
ABC Poker Player

Return to Member Introductions