AceKing is in the building

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

AceKing is in the building

Postby AceKing » Sat May 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Hello everyone, I'm from Malaysia and this is my first post. Due to personal reasons, I would like to use an alias instead of my real name, hope it's okay. I chose AceKing as my alias because my favorite hand is Ace King of Diamonds.

I just graduated from university and am waiting to start work. I don't really play poker often, just a few home games with my friends and I doubt that I'll have the time to play after I start work. Nevertheless, I'm very interested in this game and have read a few articles and looked around YouTube for WSOP events and High Stakes Poker.

Hopefully I'll be able to improve my knowledge on the game as I mingle around here with like minded individuals.
AceKing
ABC Poker Player

Re: AceKing is in the building

Postby AsiaPokerAcademy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Welcome and good luck on improving your game !
AsiaPokerAcademy
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 2
Helpful Kaki (2)

Re: AceKing is in the building

Postby DM101 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Thanks for registering this forum!
We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Return to Member Introductions