Great tutorial for players new to satellites. Definitely a lot to be learn from your videos. At least I know I don't really like to read chunk of numbers and words from a book, thus a tutorial video is the best way for me to learn some of the concepts that pros apply to their games.
A few things which you may consider to include in your future video clips could be a description of the satellite structure.
* What are the buy-ins.
* How many entrants usually for this type of satellites?
* How many of them get paid?
* How long would a single session of such satellites take to complete?
* Do the blinds increase every 3/5/8/10/15/20 minutes?
* What is the starting stack? 1,500/2,000/3,000
For recreational players, I believe the duration of the event is a crucial factor for them to consider before joining it. It would really sucks to be stuck in a game for 2 hours when they only have an hour of lunch break.
A few questions I have:
* At which level should the stealing begins? As soon as you become the big stack, or when antes kick in, or only after you've recognize the table dynamics?
* How many big blinds left as the short stack, before you really widen your shoving range?