Maybe not just going to begin college

Discuss the hottest news in the Asian poker landscape

Maybe not just going to begin college

Postby ugpartner » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:31 pm

My guess is whoever gets these scholarship spots are probably not likely to be known names in the Fortnite neighborhood, as those people are making that flowing money, Fortnite Buy Items and the majority of them are older than 17-18, maybe not just going to begin college. So, it may be you, I suppose, a better-than-most Fortnite participant who'd prefer some money to go to school in Ohio.

I'll post more about open tryouts when that info is available, but start your training today, as this definitely will not be the last Fortnite scholarship we see in this nation.Legendary Bullpup Burst Fire Assault Rifle Leaked In 'Fortnite.

Fortnite continues to add and subtract weapons from the game, and this time, some handsome brand new firearms are probably being added, according to a current leak.

The data comes in Fortnite Tracker, which pulls data files in the game and turns them into possible escapes to share. This time, they have found a new set of assault rifles, the "Bullpup Burst," which will complete the family tree of their existing grey, blue and green burst fire assault rifles. "Bullpup" generally refers to a gun that has the magazine behind the trigger, and so that naming convention here's a bit odd. Additionally, these two guns are currently in Fortnite's Save the World manner, and while it's possible they may come to Battle Royale, I am not going to rule out that this may not come to pass. Still, even though these are STW firearms, they're showing up here with BR-adjusted damage values.

Here's some tips that shows how the new epic and legendary models compare to their predecessors: Common -- 27 body harm, 54 headshot harm, 2.9 second reload; Uncommon -- 29 body damage, 58 headshot damage, 2.7 second reload; Rare -- 30 body harm, 60 headshot damage, 2.6 second reload; Epic -- 32 body damage, 64 headshot harm, 2.5 second reload; Legendary -- 33 body damage, 68 headshot damage, 2.3 second reload.

For comparison, here are the stats for the infamous SCAR assault rifle, generally thought of as the most popular and powerful weapon in the sport: Legendary SCAR -- 36 human injury, 72 headshot harm, 2.1 second reload.

Maybe, but Fortnite Items with the Bullpup Burst becoming a more precise weapon, you could hit your target (or your goal head) more often than with the SCAR.
ugpartner
New Fish

Return to Asian Poker News