Frank Clark Jersey

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Frank Clark Jersey

Postby huangjian123 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:36 am

It’s trade deadline day Womens Justin Britt Jersey , but not every NFL transaction on Tuesday will include a player moving between teams.One example of another roster move comes from Seattle. Adam Schefter reports that the Seahawks have released veteran wide receiver Brandon Marshall.Marshall signed with the Seahawks in May and made a couple of starts in the early weeks of the season. His playing time has dropped dramatically of late, however. He only played two snaps against the Lions last Sunday as David Moore has joined Doug Baldwin and Tyler Lockett as the top wideouts in Seattle.Marshall, who turns 35 next year Womens Frank Clark Jersey , had 11 catches for 136 yards and a touchdown this season. Marshall’s 2017 season with the Giants was cut short by injury and he played poorly with the Jets in 2016, so it wouldn’t come as a great surprise if those are the last numbers he posts as an NFL player even with Schefter reporting that he’d like to keep playing. Before Sunday’s games got underway, Chris Mortensen of ESPN reported that the Seahawks are considering a significant fine for safety Earl Thomas after Thomas missed a pair of practices last week.Head coach Pete Carroll didn’t confirm or deny anything on that front after his team beat the Cowboys Womens Nick Vannett Jersey , but Thomas said he believes the team is “definitely going to tax me.” Thomas also suggested he’s fine with that being a tradeoff for not doing more than necessary for a team that has shown no interest in giving him a contract extension.“I need to make sure my body is 100,” Thomas said, via ESPN.com. “I’m invested in myself. If they was invested in me http://www.seattleseahawksteamonline.com/tyler-lockett-jersey , I would be out there practicing. But if I feel like anything — I don’t give a damn if it’s small, I’ve got a headache — I’m not practicing. But I don’t want that to be taken the wrong way. I know I’m going to get fined. But that’s just where I’m at with that.”Thomas said several times this offseason that he wants a new contract or a trade to a team that will give him one, but wound up reporting to the Seahawks before Week One. The Cowboys came up often as a potential trade partner and Thomas said on Sunday that coaches from the team asked him if he’s “ready” for a trade on Monday Womens Russell Wilson Jersey , although he added he wasn’t sure if they were just joking around.
huangjian123
New Fish

Return to General Poker Chat