NEW YORK (AP) — Henrik Lundqvist was in vintage form in help

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

NEW YORK (AP) — Henrik Lundqvist was in vintage form in help

Postby douhua2233 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:39 am

NEW YORK (AP) — Henrik Lundqvist was in vintage form in helping the New York Rangers get a big win.Lundqvist stopped 39 shots and Jimmy Vesey scored twice to lead New York to its third straight victory Cheap Tre'Davious White Jersey , 3-1 over the Buffalo Sabres on Sunday night.“Hank was outstanding tonight,” Rangers coach David Quinn said. “We managed a way to get it done. I thought the third period we did a pretty good job of managing the puck and getting it behind them.”Neal Pionk also scored for New York, and rookie Brett Howden picked up his sixth assist of the season before leaving with an injury in the second period.“I think we earned this type of game,” Lundqvist said. “Then in the third, I think we played our best period. Tonight, we made some really strong plays at the right time.”Lundqvist was stellar while picking up his fourth win of the season and 435th of his career, moving just two behind Jacaues Plante for seventh place on the NHL’s all-time list.Conor Sheary scored for Buffalo and Carter Hutton made 19 saves.The Rangers made the most of their first two shots in the middle period Authentic Tre'Davious White Jersey , scoring twice within 19 seconds.“We capitalized on a few chances we had and that was the difference in the game,” Vesey said.Pionk scored 41 seconds into the period when his wrist shot sailed past Hutton. Vladislav Namestnikov and Mika Zibanejad assisted on the play. On the Rangers’ next shot, Vesey snapped off a wrist shot from the slot to make it 2-0. Howden made a nifty drop pass to set up his linemate.Howden crashed hard into the boards later in the second before being helped off the ice with about 6 1/2 minutes remaining. He did not return.Lundqvist appeared to be injured late in the second when Rasmus Dahlin, the first overall pick in June’s NHL draft, collided with his Swedish countrymate. However, after an extended look from the trainer, Lundqvist remained in the game.Sheary took advantage of a turnover by Brendan Smith to pull the Sabres within one as he scored off his own rebound at 6:07 of the third.“I really liked the way we played from start to finish http://www.billscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-tre_davious-white-jersey ,” Sabres coach Phil Housley said. “We would like to take two or three shifts back in the second period. … It’s just important in those situations when it’s a tight hockey game you can’t take a shift off. You can’t let your guard down and they capitalized on some soft coverage. It’s a good lesson to be learned.”The Rangers had allowed a tying or go-ahead goal in the final minute of their previous three games on the west coast trip but managed to win the last two with the help of a shootout. Sunday, Vesey tallied an empty-netter to seal the deal.Buffalo finished 0 for 4 on the power play, and New York was 0 for 1.The Sabres’ top line of Jeff Skinner, Jack Eichel and Jason Pominville has been one of the best trio’s in the NHL since being put together. After combining for 38 points in the previous seven games, they were held scoreless by the Rangers.NOTES: F Pavel Buchnevich returned to the Rangers’ lineup after being a healthy scratch for the second time this season. … F Chris Kreider skated in his 395th career NHL game. … Rangers F Ryan Spooner missed the game due to a lower-body injury. D Adam McQuaid has missed three straight games and is now considered week-to-week not day-to-day. … Buffalo scratched F Tage Thompson and F Remi Elie along with D Nathan Beaulieu.UP NEXTRangers: Host Montreal on Tuesday night.Sabres: Host Montreal on Thursday night. TAMPA, Fla. — After finding their offensive game, the Tampa Bay Lightning want to make sure their defensive game is on point when they host the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday.After scoring twice in the opening two games of the season Cheap Christian McCaffrey Jersey , Tampa Bay erupted for eight goals against Columbus the last time out, getting points from 13 different players and goals from seven different scorers. Tampa Bay scored half those goals with the man advantage after going 0-for-8 to start the season.It was the type of result the Lightning needed after fielding days’ worth of questions about a slow start and lack of production.Article continues below ...“Everyone wants to score a goal and we all want to contribute offensively and I think it was good for everybody to have a game like this,” Tampa Bay forward Yanni Gourde said. “I think our power play was much better. We directed pucks at the net and we created rebounds, and that’s how we scored goals and that what we have to do more of.”The Lightning defense has been up to the task to this point, allowing just five goals (not counting empty net goals) through three games and is a perfect 13-for-13 on the penalty kill. Goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy has been a big part of that success with a 1.64 goals-against average and .950 save percentage to start the season.It’s a point of emphasis for head coach Jon Cooper.“Whether you get one or you get eight, goals win the game,” Cooper said after Saturday’s victory. “The part I liked about it is we just gave up two Authentic Christian McCaffrey Jersey , and usually when that happens you’re in good shape.”The defense will be tested by the Hurricanes, one of the surprises to start that the season with four wins in six games.Carolina has scored five or more goals three times on the young season and have fired no fewer than 33 shots on goal. In the past two games, the Hurricanes have combined for 100 shots on goal.The offense is led by Sebastian Aho, who is the seventh player in Carolina franchise history to start the season with points in six consecutive games and was named the third star of the week by the NHL.The Hurricanes went in to Winnipeg on Sunday and matched the Jets, a Stanley Cup favorite entering the season, for most of the game before falling after a late goal against.“Everyone says (Winnipeg’s) a team that’s up for the Stanley Cup. They’ve proven it,” new Carolina head coach Rod Brind’Amour told NHL.com. “They were one of the best teams in the league (last season). I didn’t feel like we were (outmatched). It felt like we were hanging in there with them and probably had some opportunities to win the game. Overall http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-christian-mccaffrey-jersey , I’m happy with the effort for sure.”
douhua2233
New Fish

Return to General Poker Chat