[HELP] Check your account for bonuses, rakebacks etc

Pokerkaki's recommendations on the best value around. We do our best to add the + to the EV.
Important Information
The pokerkaki team promises to bring only the best deals on the web to our members.
Leveraging on the community's strength we negotiate for the best deals in the market.
If you do find a better deal please email webmaster@pokerkaki.com and we'll go kick ass!

New to online poker? Check out this thread : viewtopic.php?f=98&t=5170
Overview of deals can be found at http://www.pokerkaki.com/pokerdeals/

[HELP] Check your account for bonuses, rakebacks etc

Postby support » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:42 pm

If you have registered your account through pokerkaki and have any problems such as missing bonuses, rakebacks or any problems post here or PM ikelos and we'll figure it out for you.

Frequently asked questions

Q : I already have an account with a poker site. Can i switch the account to using pokerkaki deals?

A : The short answer is No :( . Once an account is setup we cannot change it's settings unless we're directly involved in the signup process.

Q: I forgot or entered the marketing code wrongly is my account registered under pokerkaki?

A : Post below to have it checked. Pokerkaki Team uses a few methods of ensuring that you account is linked to our site to ensure maximum benefits.
As such we deploy account tracking on our links to the site, marketing codes and cookies to ensure smooth account creation. If all else fails please post here or PM ikelos.

Q: I'm new to the poker scene, how do it start?

A : We have a comprehensive FAQ here on how to start on online poker : posting.php?mode=edit&f=98&t=5170&p=25410
support
Site Admin

Medals: 5
Long Jie Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Buyer / Shopper (1)

Return to Poker Promotions