Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Postby KennyKoh » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:01 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm Kenny and im from Singapore, just got to know about this forum and joined up as members. Hope we can share on info and ideas on the game.
KennyKoh
New Fish

Re: New Member

Postby DM101 » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:30 pm

Welcome to the forum Kenny.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby DMTheNuts » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:49 pm

Hi Guys!

I'm Deo from Manila. I just signed up and joined as a member. Hope that this site will be a good site to discuss anything about poker and it's latest around the poker scene. Hope that i will enjoy here as a member. Ciao!
DMTheNuts
ABC Poker Player

Postby DM101 » Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:53 pm

DMTheNuts wrote:Hi Guys!

I'm Deo from Manila. I just signed up and joined as a member. Hope that this site will be a good site to discuss anything about poker and it's latest around the poker scene. Hope that i will enjoy here as a member. Ciao!

Welcome to the forum Deo. There is a Philippines kakis section on this forum too. You can find some fellow mates there as well.
Hope you enjoy your stay here. Cheers! :D
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby Cardz » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:19 am

good day... i'm Rafael from manila.. i am glad to be a member of pokerkaki.. best of luck to all of us poker players.. thank you...
Cardz
New Fish

Return to Member Introductions