MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Anything and everything about the MV Leisure World

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby toto10million » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Hi Guys,

i am new and just join this forum, i saw on the pokerkaki webpage mention about LWPS 2nd Chance Freerolls. It stated any player who has played at least 2 LWPS satellites in the preceding weeks will be automatically entered for the freeroll, does that mean even i do not win, as long as i participate and play 2 times in the LWPS satellites and i will automatically entered 1 seat to the main event?
toto10million
New Fish
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby eleester » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:29 pm

toto10million wrote:Hi Guys,

i am new and just join this forum, i saw on the pokerkaki webpage mention about LWPS 2nd Chance Freerolls. It stated any player who has played at least 2 LWPS satellites in the preceding weeks will be automatically entered for the freeroll, does that mean even i do not win, as long as i participate and play 2 times in the LWPS satellites and i will automatically entered 1 seat to the main event?


No... it means you get to enter a freeroll to play for a seat to the main event.
User avatar
eleester
Challenge Poker Player
 
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:17 am
Medals: 1
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby toto10million » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:07 pm

thanks..
toto10million
New Fish
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:01 pm

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby SzB » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 am

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to know how we signup to play the LWPS XV? Or do we just show up on the boat on the day of? Theres no cap of players is there?

Thanks!!
SzB
New Fish
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:07 am

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby ikelos » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:09 am

SzB wrote:Hey Guys,

Just wanted to know how we signup to play the LWPS XV? Or do we just show up on the boat on the day of? Theres no cap of players is there?

Thanks!!


Hello,

Just show up on the day. All registrations take place on the cruise itself. Each event does have a player cap owing to time constraints. All you need to do is book your ferry tickets and accom with NCTours at +65 6214 2822, or +60 7254 3990. Cabin availability is first come first serve, so book early to avoid getting stranded without one. =]
ikelos
Site Admin
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:04 pm
Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby enjr89 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:26 pm

hey guys, just wondering, if i do not have a cabin, is there anywhere to rest or something? thanks
enjr89
ABC Poker Player
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby ikelos » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:17 am

enjr89 wrote:hey guys, just wondering, if i do not have a cabin, is there anywhere to rest or something? thanks


Yes there are some deck chairs and couches scattered throughout the ship. You will be able to use those if you prefer not to get a cabin.
ikelos
Site Admin
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:04 pm
Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby KingAce » Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:58 am

Hey all, some questions to ask. Hope you all don't mind.
1) Is the cruise safe? Is it very dirty and stuff like that? Shaky?
Because I heard that it's very shaky and a lot of people get sea sick.
2) The tournament buy in is 265+35 and there's an additional 3000 chips for $20?


thanks in advance!
KingAce
New Fish
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby ikelos » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:56 am

KingAce wrote:Hey all, some questions to ask. Hope you all don't mind.
1) Is the cruise safe? Is it very dirty and stuff like that? Shaky?
Because I heard that it's very shaky and a lot of people get sea sick.
2) The tournament buy in is 265+35 and there's an additional 3000 chips for $20?


thanks in advance!


hello.

1) yes the cruise is very safe. wouldn't say it's dirty but the decor is old. how shaky the ride is depends on the weather that day. if it's clear skies you won't feel a thing.
2) yes that's absolutely right.
ikelos
Site Admin
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:04 pm
Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby KingAce » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:30 pm

Alright. Thanks =)
KingAce
New Fish
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby Enegue13 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:58 pm

sorry if this has been asked already..

but is there wifi on board the ship?
Enegue13
New Fish
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby henggkd » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:23 pm

I have 4 pax going up this time round and have booked a cabin. However, NCTours told me that they cannot confirm with me what cabins are available and I will only find out when I am onboard. Is this how it is supposed to be?
henggkd
New Fish
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby ikelos » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:55 am

Enegue13 wrote:sorry if this has been asked already..

but is there wifi on board the ship?


only at the Tropicana bar, which unfortunately is not close to the poker room.
ikelos
Site Admin
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:04 pm
Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Re: MV LEISURE WORLD FAQ

Postby ikelos » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:39 am

henggkd wrote:I have 4 pax going up this time round and have booked a cabin. However, NCTours told me that they cannot confirm with me what cabins are available and I will only find out when I am onboard. Is this how it is supposed to be?


Yes this is fairly normal, since people on the cruise ten to stay on for an indeterminate amount of time. You shouldn't have any problems getting the cabin you need onboard though
ikelos
Site Admin
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:04 pm
Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

PreviousNext

Return to The Leisure World Poker Series

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

 

Recent Posts

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Site

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner