|1. What is the minimum age for entry to the casino on the Amusement World?
The minimum age is 18 years old.
2. What is the dress code needed to get on Amusement World?
3. What is the currency used onboard Leisure World?
SGD for Multi and Single-Table Tournaments, MYR for Cash Games and Casino
4. How do I book a cabin on Amusement World?
Cabins can be directly book at New Century Tours Counter at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal or on board Amusement World (subject to availability).
5. What types of cabins are available on Amusement World and how much do they cost?
Quads - MYR120
Trips - MYR120
Twin - MYR80
You will also be able to purchase cabins on board in SGD.
6. Are there any rebates available on my ferry ticket?
Not at present. There is a promotion where Purchasing MYR300 worth of NN chips on board entitles you to an addition MYR10NN
7. Are meals onboard provided free?
Meals are included. There are 4 meals provided everyday: Breakfast (5.30am - 930am), Lunch (11am - 230pm), Dinner (530pm - 9pm) and Supper (10pm -130am).
8. What are the facilities available on the Amusement World?
Visit http://www.nctoursonline.com/cruise/cru ... tworld.htm for more information.
9. Are there ATM machines available on Amusement World?
No. However you can withdraw money using ATM cards, Visa and Master Card at the cage counter in the Casino. Transaction fees apply.
10. Where will the tournaments be held?
It will be held at The Poker Room, located on the 7th floor.
11. Are there any additional charges?
An extension fee of MYR20/SGD7 applies if you stay on board past 2pm the following day.
12. Are there currency changing services on board?
Yes there are, but usually 2-300 above prevailing rates. Players have the option of bringing MYR on board or changing at the casino.
13. Are there places to rest if I do not wish to book a a cabin?
The Amusement World also has a sleeping lounge called Slumber Heaven, with a capacity of 48, at RM25 per night. Blankets are available on request.
Travel from Singapore
1. Where do I purchase the ferry ticket?
Ferry tickets can be purchase at the New Century Tours Counter which is located Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
2. How much is a ferry ticket?
Return ferry ticket is SGD15/pax.
3. Can I do an advanced booking for ferry tickets?
Yes. Advanced booking can be made through New Century Tours hotline @ 62142822. Do provide correct details of: Passport No., Full Name (as it appears in your passport), Date of Birth, Passport Expiry Date and Handphone No.
4. What time must we collect or purchase the ferry tickets?
For walk-ins, you must at least be at the counter 1hour earlier before the departure time to purchase the ferry tickets, allocated on a first come first served basis. For advance bookings, you must at least be at the counter at least 40mins earlier before the departure time to collect your ferry tickets. You must start entering the boarding gate at least 25mins earlier before the departure time.
5. How long is the journey from the ferry terminal to Amusement World?
You will need to take a ferry to Batam which is 45mins and transit the next ferry to Amusement World which takes around 15-20mins. Total journey is around 1hr 15mins+/-.
6. If I stay more than 24hrs on the cruise, are there extra charges?
Yes, if you stay past 230pm the following day. There will be an extension charge of MYR20/SGD7.
7. What travel documents do I need for embarkation from Singapore?
Just bring along your SG IC & passport. For other nationalities, kindly bring your passport+work permit/social visit pass/student pass etc.
Travel from Malaysia
1. Where do I board the ferry to Amusement World?
Pasir Gudang Ferry Terminal, Lot 21, Jalan Feri, Pelabuhan Johor, 81700-Pasir Gudang Johor
2. Which counter should I approach?
New Century Cruise Lines (M) Sdn Bhd, Tel :607-254 3990
3. How much is a ferry ticket?
Ferry ticket is @ RM35/pax daily, including the eve of Public Holidays & Public Holidays.
4. How long is the journey from the ferry terminal to the Amusement World?
Total time taken for the journey is 1 hour & 15mins. There is no transit from the jetty to Amusement World.
5. What are the ferry timings?
The schedule is available here
6. What travel documents do I need for embarkation from Malaysia?
Just bring along your Malaysia Identification Card(IC). For other nationalities, kindly bring your passport.