In a tourny today

Brag about the good, vent over the bad.

In a tourny today

Postby CML » Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:35 pm

It was a freeroll paying the top 10 places $5 ea on stars. 300+ players

pocket 9 raised 5bb preflop, got called. Flop was 9 2 3, i bet 5 bb again was raised all in i called. showed me 2 3 and he drew a 2 on the river.

pocket aces, called ppl's all in on preflop, showed me queens, drew me out again

ace jack suited, raised 5 bb preflop, flop aceClubs jackhearts kingspades call an all in opponent had ace 2 of spades and made a flush. totally sick. went out smiling though. mainly because after playing the first 4 hands in the tourny, i was up to a very big stack becuz my hole cards were acejack offsuit/king 10 suited/ace jack suited/pocket 9s went up to a very big stack before losing to these people ><
CML
Challenge Poker Player

Re: In a tourny today

Postby suitedpairs29 » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:14 am

pocket 9 raised 5bb preflop, got called. Flop was 9 2 3, i bet 5 bb again was raised all in i called. showed me 2 3 and he drew a 2 on the river

what? is this some pokerstars bug? am i just crazy or didnt you have the better full house? you had 9 9 9 2 2, he had 2 2 2 3 3. please fix this story

too bad about your aces being cracked, but at least you got your money in as the overwhelming favorite

the last hand you mentioned was pretty sick but thats a freeroll for you

also, you will learn this soon playing tournament poker, AJ and KT are garbage hands and are not to be raised preflop in the early stages of a tournament
suitedpairs29
Challenge Poker Player

Re: In a tourny today

Postby CML » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:33 pm

gosh the full house. i juz realised. BUGBUGBUGBUG wdf
CML
Challenge Poker Player

Return to Hand Histories - Good & Bad Beats