RIGGED CASH GAMES!!!

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

RIGGED CASH GAMES!!!

Postby Frudo » Wed May 29, 2013 5:26 pm

A lot of players complaining that cash games are rigged in Rangoon and elsewhere. Can help by telling us how its rigged or ways to spot a Rigged game. This is to help new players going to these places to enjoy a fair game... Thanks.
Frudo
ABC Poker Player

Medals: 1
Good Seller (1)

Re: RIGGED CASH GAMES!!!

Postby MikeTheFish » Wed May 29, 2013 10:17 pm

easy, rigged decks with markings. 2 decks when dealing, false shuffling .... dealers picking up cards one by one when shuffling !
MikeTheFish
Shark

Postby Frudo » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:21 am

Why the people here quite selfish one huh. Come on, share your experience so that the rest can benefit. Cheers Bros
Frudo
ABC Poker Player

Medals: 1
Good Seller (1)

Postby ludwigvb » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:09 am

House players playing 63o in a raised pot, calling down with bottom pair and hitting their 2 outers on the river for trips.. happened several times that night.

That house player is far from being a fish: he is actually fairly competent
ludwigvb
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby nutupshutup » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:47 pm

don't play in games with house players , simplest way to avoid getting cheated .
i've hosted successful games for many years so i know what i'm talking about and just how easy it is to rig and cheat in a home game .
DONT play if there are house players , the entire purpose of the game and being nice to you and sweet talking you into coming , is quite simply to eat your money . Rangoon is 100% rigged , even though i've never been there , a friend of mine caught the host rigging the game and confronted him in the kitchen and got his money back . Theres tons of dodgy fish who cant beat the game properly who feel they need to cheat and do this sort of nonsense to take players money , if you must play at home games , play only at reputed games where the hosts have NEVER been accused of cheating . I won't go into details about where you should or shouldnt play , but if you smell something fishy and the hosts are dodgy beng-type people , then its more than likely that the games are indeed rigged . In the heat of the moment and the midst of action when you're all in , you'll be surprised the kinds of things you overlook.
nutupshutup
New Fish

Postby MikeTheFish » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:25 am

there used to be a game at sunshine plaza also rigged
MikeTheFish
Shark

Return to General Poker Chat