pls share ur experience with me

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

pls share ur experience with me

Postby big8_fat4_fish189 » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:11 am

Hi!! Im bigfish84189.. been playing online (@star) for just 1yr... not doing quite well as I mostly play micro tourney... got lucky a few time to run deep but just cant get further. ... im always stuck in top 100...

Can any kind heart share with me how close n seal a tourney online or maybe advice... I play very tight n seldom bluff... when I run deep I always card dead till I have to push small pair or some weak A with 10bb or less... I do take flip with mid pair n 3bet or shove with premium hand too if im dealt with those hand... but sadly I normally goes dead when left ard 60plyr in normal tourney n already itm... just wanna know what I should do when im card dead when deep in tourney... I try to be patient n wait for hand but seldom get till I blinded or force to shove in hoping to suck out n win flip...
big8_fat4_fish189
New Fish

Re: pls share ur experience with me

Postby boymalap » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:17 pm

hello there ,
If you are able to run deep frequently in micro tournies,you are definately doing it right in the early to middle stages of the tournies.later stages are mostly flips. dont be heartened if you cant final table tournies if your total volume played is less than 5k.especially with the ones that has 5000+ players.Ive seen players not cash in 100 games in a row.In micro stakes tournies,just play sold early and mid game and flip well in the latter stages. the time will come,just keep on grinding.
boymalap
ABC Poker Player

Re: pls share ur experience with me

Postby big8_fat4_fish189 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:52 am

Thks boymalap!!!
big8_fat4_fish189
New Fish

Return to General Poker Chat