Hi all you fellow poker enthusiasts

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Hi all you fellow poker enthusiasts

Postby vicx1234 » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:53 pm

Hey one and all, my name is Victor, I'm 25 and currently doing my undergraduate studies at NUS. Needless to say I'm an avid fan of the game, and have been hooked ever since I started playing it 1 and a half years ago. I usually play live games at $20/$50 or $100 buy-ins, and have had some measure of success thus far. I used to play online compulsively at PartyPoker, but subsequently quit as I started playing like a jackal and a fish simultaneously. But alas, the allure of online riches and its convenience led me back to it again, so I recently signed up with PokerStars, and have been actively trying to get into the APPT through the daily freerolls although the best finish i've managed to achieve is only 25th =(.

Anyhow, I'm glad I stumbled upon this forum, and it's nice knowing that Singapore's poker community is alive and well, and growing steadily. Hope to be involved in some of the games that are organized regularly.

New Fish

Re: Hi all you fellow poker enthusiasts

Postby suitedpairs29 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:51 am

hi vicx,

welcome to the forum. PM me your digits and I will let you know when the next live game will be.

have and fun and good luck!

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Challenge Poker Player

Return to Member Introductions