Hyper-Turbo HUSNG Coaching(Ediotfromne)

Talk about the hows and the whys of arguably the purest form of poker

Hyper-Turbo HUSNG Coaching(Ediotfromne)

Postby ediotfromne » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Hello all, I've created this thread to offer my services to all of you guys pertaining to HyperTurbo HUSNGs. I never had the thought of coaching until recently someone requested for it and I thought why not to myself. Just a short introduction about myself, I am 20 years old and turning 21 in just under 5 months. I have been playing these SNGs since 2011 and only became really 'good' at it last December. I do have time on my side as I'm in the army and will only be leaving Singapore next May/June so it's a good way to give back to the community in my opinion.

I used to play hudless for most of 'career' as I only got PT4 roughly in May so the volume is quite bad on my HUD. My graphs are as below:

-Overall games ranging from 30s to 100s hyper turbos including a few turbo games:
http://oi40.tinypic.com/2mmh8go.jpg
-60s:
http://oi40.tinypic.com/11ah21h.jpg
-100s:
http://oi40.tinypic.com/11tstjl.jpg

Someone mentioned quite recently that HUD results can be altered in one's favour so just in case I have also posted my results on sharkscope since December as well as June to show all of you how Important a HUD can be.
http://oi40.tinypic.com/a1qi9.jpg

As all of you can see, I made 25k between June till now and barely only 8k between last December till June. The HUD alone brought more than a 3x increase in my profits and the time spent playing was even lesser. Of course there are other tools which I also use and will be revealed to all who do take up my 'coaching' lessons.

As for the fees I will start off first with $100SGD/hour(CHANGED FROM $90USD/HOUR) as I have checked around and most coaches are charging almost $160usd/hour with the lowest at $100/usd. http://www.husng.com/. Do check the link out as the prices they are charging are all available on that website. Since i'm no 'pro' coach I will be charging a bit less than the minimum. The two options of coaching I have for all is over the net using Skype/teamviewer or meeting up but the transportation fares will be on you.

What to expect to learn from me:
1. How to play standard and not tilt as it is a very volatile game as you can run really bad/good in a short span.
2. How to adjust to different player types.
3. Important postflop play as it is where we realise our edge against fishes: Eg checkraise bluffing, boards to triple barrel etc.
4. Hand reading abilities.
5. Softwares to aid us in our games

This is a game format I recommend to all kakis to try out as the profits u reap can be huge. Most of you play cash games and MTTs which all are regfested and you need insane amount of volume/luck to do well in MTTs. And obviously the swings are much bigger than this format. I've heard around that there a few regulars out there at the 7s/15s/30s, maybe this can be a good chance to improve your game and take it to the next level which is the 60s/100s. Keep the questions coming and good luck at the tables.
Last edited by ediotfromne on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:45 am, edited 8 times in total.
ediotfromne
Shark

Re: Hyper-Turbo HUSNG Coaching(Ediotfromne)

Postby Stevejobs » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Hi All,

I have personally received coaching from ediotfromne. I have always kept an open mind in coaching. And it turned out to be a great engagement with this 20 year old chap. At first, one may think is this guy for real making good money at the back of our yard. But truly, his results have been stunning since he got serious in this game format.

I cannot believe still the attitude and effort that ediotfromne has put in for this game. Frankly speaking I never expected a 20 yr old chap can adopt such a professional approach to this game. Certainly, i was no where like him when i was 20. ( i am now an old man )

Ediotfromne will definitely benefit any new joiner to this game format, or regulars already playing this at lower stakes. He is able to share both his strategies and tools that will make your game much much better. I have to admit that he has helped me a lot in the past 2 months in the game. Now looking back i realize what the word Donk means. It means me.

My major leaks are immediately pointed out and discussed. And every session I leave with better confidence that i will be able to turn the tables soon and start to be a profitable player.

If you want a local profitable player to guide you in hyper heads up. I strongly suggest approaching ediotfromne.

Regards,
Yen
Stevejobs
ABC Poker Player

Postby MRawesomeface » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:35 am

my question is, how many coaching sessions will it take to show profit? and will it be a must to buy a HUD?
MRawesomeface
Challenge Poker Player

Postby ediotfromne » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:56 am

Ofc any prior experience with the format or MTTs would benefit one a ton due to the immense amount of shortstack spots one face. The person who requested from me only had 2 lessons so far and I think he has improved tremendously. PT4 is more or less mandatory as seen from my results before I had a HUD and after I had one due to the usefulness of the coffeehud which is specifically tailored for hyper turbo husng.
ediotfromne
Shark

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby vivahate » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:16 am

Mr Awesome Face
if ure an idiot...no amount of coaching can make you show a profit
if ure a genius...you wouldn't need coaching
if ure average...that depends on how hard you work and how focused you are

but your question has somewhat revealed what category you belong in alr
vivahate
New Fish

Postby MRawesomeface » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:43 pm

vivahate i can play heads up cash with you live for your whole life roll. if you dont have anything constructive to say then stfu
MRawesomeface
Challenge Poker Player

Postby ediotfromne » Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:59 pm

chill bro, just ignore him as this is my thread. mayb u can just try out one sess and see how it goes? you wont regret it really.
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby verysinister » Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:57 am

hi i am really interested in your coaching services, but 90 a hour is abit steep for me. Can offer like 20 dollars per hour?
verysinister
ABC Poker Player

Postby ediotfromne » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:57 am

Sorry bro, 90/hr is the lowest compared to coaches on husng and I do feel I am not far off from their skill levels. Maybe you can try one session and I guarentee you will not regret.
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby ediotfromne » Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:13 pm

A breakdown of the respective months i had this year solely from HUSNG.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2r4lvkh&s=5#.Uon1VMSnqwU

As you guys can see ever since i started using PT4/CoffeeHud in June, i never had a losing month and my ROI had been pretty insane. To prove that i'm not running THAT hot, i have also posted my graph below in EV from PT4.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=212gy3b&s=5#.Uon2K8SnqwU

I emphasize yet again to all fellow kakis that this is an easy and fast paced format which will provide tons of adrenaline rushes due to the 'flips'. Which is the exact reason why there is so much money to be made in husng due to this common misconception. If you guys go check out the leaderboards on Sharkscope, all of you will notice that 90% of the top winners are all playing HUSNG, especially the hyper-turbo format.I can guarentee u all that 90usd/hr is a bargain because you probably get the same coaching on husng.com at a much higher price and i do think my skill level is not that far off from those on husng.com. I do also urge all to hurry as the are more and more new regulars joining the pool of players who get to play exclusively only fishes due to seating scripts and these fishes are juicier than ever as they literally throw money in front of you. Go ahead and shoot any questions or comments you guys have. Good luck at the tables.
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby ediotfromne » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi guys. it's been a while and i'm back. So far I've only given one lesson since i started the thread so it's not going well for me at the moment. But nonetheless i'm still open for lessons if any of you out there is interested. I've got more time on my hands since my exams are done and i only have a few applications to settle for university. Below are my results for November. Horrible volume but understandable due to my other commitments.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jk7o8p&s=5#.UqLU-PQW3Qg

My results for this year:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29fvupt&s=5#.UqLVt_QW3Qg

And lastly results since June when i finally got PT4 along with Coffeehud and auto-registration software Sharkystrator.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2l8kj0k&s=5#.UqLWIPQW3Qg

As you guys can see the addition of PT4 and Sharkystrator is a huge boost. The games are getting juicier as we speak due to the 'gambling' factor HUSNG hyper-turbo provides which attracts the most fishes and hence the most money to be made. The link i posted below is the leaderboard on sharkscope for the year of 2013 for any game any stake.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2i1zc50&s=5#.UqLaQvQW3Qg

As you guys can see, 16/21 of the top 21 players play Hyper-turbos HUSNG for a living. Even players like adonis112 and switch0723 plays HUSNG but the turbo and regular formats. Don't forget as well about the players opted out like Mrgreen13, 0piggybank0, lotte lenya and serkules who most people will claim are in the top 5 category of players for HUSNG hypers turbos. So get into the action as soon as possible before it runs out! As stated in my first post, I will still be charging 90usd/hour and prefer to have lessons over skype/teamviewer. But i can make exceptions to meet up irl but transportation costs will be included. Good luck to all at the tables and happy december promotions!
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby udgoal » Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:15 pm

I started playing PS $16 NLHE 6-MAX about 6 months ago without much success, mostly losing or breaking even (guess it's normal for a 50 year old fish). Wanting to improve my game so it can hopefully supplement my retirement income, I decided to take the leap of faith and engaged Ediotfromne for a trail lesson.
It was a pleasant surprise that a young lad like Ediotfrmne has such a professional and systematic approach to the game. I was allowed to have an in-dept peek into the mind of a fantastic HUSNG player and taught how to use statistics in my favor.
I've yet to play the HUSNG, instead I put to use the new knowledge for my regular $16 NLHE 6-MAX and the results have been encouraging. I started with $200 (bought from Ediotfrmne, who is also a friendly and reliable seller) and for the first time, I started winning consistently! I've multiplied my bankroll to more than $1400 in 45 days. At first glance, this may be peanuts for many high roller kakis but considering the $90 I spent on the lesson, it's definitely a wise investment.
I've plans for a couple more lessons to further strengthen my game. I'm certain it'll yield even better results. For those who are keen to improve their game via coaching but are skeptical, I strongly suggest trying at least one lesson. It may not help to prevent the bad beats but it'll surely reduce the "donk index".
Thank you young sifu.
Heng heng!
udgoal
New Fish

Postby Stevejobs » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:13 am

I would like to do another write up here on my coaching with Ediotfromne. I did an online session with him which includes both hand history review and also sweating.

I am very satisfied with the session because it is essentially fixing the mistakes and and teaching me how to think in different situations.

About 2-3 months into learning this seriously now, and i think ediotfromne has put me on the right track to beat this game format.

If you want to play poker and feel good winning. You need guidance. And if Hyper Turbos Heads Up is your cup of tea, i strongly recommend having a few sessions with Ediotfromne. It is more than value for money.

He is a teacher who is willing to teach and impart the know-how of this game and i am starting to see the fruits reaping.

Thanks for the great help Ediotfromne.

Regards,
Yen
Stevejobs
ABC Poker Player

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby felixleong » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:01 am

so you paid $90 per hour?

Stevejobs wrote:I would like to do another write up here on my coaching with Ediotfromne. I did an online session with him which includes both hand history review and also sweating.

I am very satisfied with the session because it is essentially fixing the mistakes and and teaching me how to think in different situations.

About 2-3 months into learning this seriously now, and i think ediotfromne has put me on the right track to beat this game format.

If you want to play poker and feel good winning. You need guidance. And if Hyper Turbos Heads Up is your cup of tea, i strongly recommend having a few sessions with Ediotfromne. It is more than value for money.

He is a teacher who is willing to teach and impart the know-how of this game and i am starting to see the fruits reaping.

Thanks for the great help Ediotfromne.

Regards,
Yen
felixleong
Great White Shark

Medals: 4
Long Jie Participant (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Next

Return to Heads Up (HUs)