Hyper-Turbo HUSNG Coaching(Ediotfromne)

Talk about the hows and the whys of arguably the purest form of poker

Re: Hyper-Turbo HUSNG Coaching(Ediotfromne)

Postby Stevejobs » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Hi Felix,

Yes.. Paid as per advertised.
Overall great value. Highly recommended for people who loves hyper HU format.

Regards,
Yen
Stevejobs
ABC Poker Player

Postby ediotfromne » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:59 am

So we are heading into the new year! We make new goals, and one of them for all of you should be is attempting the HUSNG hyper-turbo format!
As i have emphasized in my previous posts, this format is where people make the most money! Not Mtts, Not 6max cash games, and definitely not 6 max hyper turbos SNG. HUSNG is the heaven of fishes! So i will be posting my graphs below. I only had PT4/Coffeehud, Icimizer as well as Sharkystrator in July. So i will post two separate graphs to show you the power of those tools!

Graph of whole year:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=148etdv ... sMGmF32PIU

Graph after July:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=a137r4&s=5#.UsMFr132PIU

And my graph on PT4 with EV line since July:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1076lat ... sMGy132PIU

As you can see, I made only around 8.7k in the first 6 months of the year but almost 4 times in the next 6 months. This clearly shows the effectiveness of the tools that i'm using and the amount of money to be made in HUSNG! As shown in my PT4, I'm running around 4k above EV which is obviously lucky but i'm a clear winner as the sample size is considerable at 14k games. On the other hand, my fees are cheap as compared to other HUSNG coaches plus i'm local. Students who choose to have coaching with me will even get a free CoffeeHud which costs $100USD in the market! Hurry up and start taking my coaching before more and more people start entering the HUSNG scene.
Last edited by ediotfromne on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby Stevejobs » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:37 am

Hi,

Just thought of posting some post teaching results for Ediotfromne and also do a quick write up on my thoughts as well.

In December, i am able to put in about 1500 games at the Hyper Heads up on Pokerstars. My ROI is 2.7% . A profit of $652. This does not mean that i am a profitable player. But for a beginner, this is really encouraging for me.

Graph for December
http://tinypic.com/r/2v9wuhd/5

Below are a few points that i would like to share as a beginner

Set your goal and Choose a Poker format that you love and excel in it
===========================================================
I have been switching formats of poker on Pokerstars. Cash, 6max SNG, MTT, Zoom etc etc. But I realized what suited my lifestyle better and decided to settle for Hyper Heads up Sit and Goes. I think everyone should decide what they are comfortable at, what their goals are and then go into the format they can best excel in. To be specific, i mean factors like, what do you want out of poker, are you capable of multitabling, how much time can you commit, what is the time pattern you can commit to poker, do you have the emotional fitness to handle variance. All these will eventually guide you to the most suitable format.

If you put in effort, you will eventually be a +ev player
=============================================
You can win in a short run. But to beat any format long run, you need to put in effort. That is why people say Poker is a hard way to earn easy money. I hope my results in December is a promising sign that i will be a +ev player in the format i like. Hope that i am able to share future profit graphs to all.

Learn from good resources like the internet forums, youtube, good coaching
================================================================
I strongly believe the internet is the best open secret to learning the rope to Online Poker. There are so much literature that now on hindsight, i believe that perhaps one should just spend a good hours on reading them before playing the first hands to have a good head start. I benefited a lot on forums, and youtube. So much so that i feel that the tools are just openly there, it is just a matter of picking up the effort and read them , digest them. It is actually not impossible to go from zero to hero just by reading/learning from online materials. Of course with coaching it will definitely help in speeding up that process. For my receiving coaching rocks because it really cut my downtime.

Review, review , review hand history
================================
Looking back now, i realised that i review my hands way too little. So, if you are serious about a sport, you will always review. no matter what sport you are in. Poker too.

Play when you are feeling fresh
===========================
This may be an obvious point, but many people do not follow it i believe. We often play till late nights and still need to go to work next morning. We feel tired, but we feel that since we are so good, we continue to auto pilot and put in the grind time. But i realised that the so called "A game" happens when you are fresh. Often i find myself having that extra edge because when i am fresh i see one more layer of meaning to what my villian is doing. And i can take a pot down because of that piece of information that i read when i am feeling fresh. This is nothing new, but its something that i want to share here to constantly remind myself that.

Alright. Happy new year to all.

And again, highly recommend this coach.

Regards,
Stevejobs
ABC Poker Player

Postby felixleong » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:15 pm

hi ediotfromne and Stevejobs,

just curious hor, do you multi table?
if so usually how many tables do you play simultaneous?

Thanks ^_^
felixleong
Great White Shark

Medals: 4
Long Jie Participant (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby Vinally » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:12 pm

Steve, what limit u did to grow with 200 bankroll?
Vinally
Challenge Poker Player

Postby Stevejobs » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Hi Vinally,

I played the 15s.

Regards,
Stevejobs
ABC Poker Player

Postby ediotfromne » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:50 pm

felixleong wrote:hi ediotfromne and Stevejobs,

just curious hor, do you multi table?
if so usually how many tables do you play simultaneous?

Thanks ^_^

I can do up to six, but will cut to 4-5 if I get reg action. But I usually 2-3 table max nowadays given long queues.
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby Stevejobs » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:55 pm

Hi Felix,

I am only one tabling.

Regards,
Stevejobs
ABC Poker Player

Postby bomberboy339 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:04 pm

very good coach! totally worth the money! clarified some points and explained everything! ^^ any problems he still helps you and he is really patient
bomberboy339
New Fish

Postby Vinally » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:21 am

After our first session with him, as he can explain / reasons with game strategy dealing with types of players, and the most importantly his standard play where I can see him play and reasons why every street. He also extend to longer session due to our communication in Skype rather than verbal as to complete what he had to teach as stated on his first post here. (I am deaf, he require to type over. that why, :P)

I feel that one hr is OK investment but he is very helpful which it is a plus and also a free coffeehuds. I honestly say that it is a good deal for me. You learn from the winning player and expensive huds to help u out.

unfortunately, I am hm2 user, when he is pt4 user. It greatly slow down the process. coffeehuds do not able to switch over to hm2 due to stupid hm2/coffeehud pricing tier.

Overall, for whose pt4 users who want to transit over to hu format, it is highly encouraged to have session with him.

When I fixed coffeehuds issues and hand-on on hu, I will definitely have another session with him again to sweat together soon.

regards
Vin
Vinally
Challenge Poker Player

Postby ediotfromne » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:37 pm

Hello all, just wanted to update on my results for the first two weeks of the new year. I have had two new students coming forward in just the span of the last 14 days which is surprising and definitely exciting. Hopefully more will come forward! But not so optimistic on my results wise so far for the new year though, felt i ran pretty shitty at card distribution and the 'flips' which resulted in really poor overall evroi. But nonetheless I'm still in the green, so it can't be that bad a thing. I have set myself monthly Vpp goals of 30k in order to spur myself to put in more volume which is obviously key in this format and i'm right on track so hopefully i can attain supernova by end of march and perhaps 300k vpps by end of july before i leave singapore since i have more time on my hands after ORDing at the start of march.

Ev graph for the month so far:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=j5yvxx&s=5#.UtQDuPQW00E

As you guys can see, i ran like aids the last 300 or so games and EV dropped a ton. Hopefully i can pick it up and net a nice profit by the end of the month. There are some minor problems with my PT4 and hence it does not record completely some tournaments. Sharkscope is much more accurate in the sense the chance of them missing out tournaments is greatly reduced.

Profit for the month according to sharkscope:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=jqrd5g&s=5#.UtQEivQW00E

I'm still overall above Ev on my pt4 which is definitely sweet; never nice to run below ev =). But it's a funny thing because i run like god at 60s but just completely get demolished at the 100s. I do battle a bit of regulars at the 100s but it only comprises of a small percentage of my volume which shouldn't affect my evroi much at the 100s. But i guess what goes around comes back around. You run good at something, run bad at another

Total Ev graph on PT4(only including 60s and 100s and some 30s which is almost negligible):
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nlx1dh&s=5#.UtQGOfQW00E

Total Ev graph just for 60s(running like fking god almost 120 buyins above ev, but what can i say, my evroi is pretty gay imo):
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11gudef ... tQHTvQW00E

Total Ev graph for 100s(much much lower evroi, prob due to compensate my run good at 60s, + much more reg action):
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2v28n60 ... tQH6fQW00E

Alright, that's it from me and i sincerely hope more of you out there will start recognizing this as the format that is easiest and most fun to play. As i have been emphasizing time and again the leaders on sharkscope leaderboard pretty much all come from husng easily 90% of the time. If any of you do need to contact me just text or whatsapp 92984538 or add me on skype Maurice(Ediotfromne)Tan and leave me a message there.I wish all of u a good year ahead and good luck at the tables.
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby 21kg » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:36 am

hey ediotfromne,

your result is very impressive, considering the money you are making at this young age (still in army?). i believe many (including myself) would like to take up coaching and learn to succeed. But there are some considerations that i hope you could answer.

How can amateur players start to play at the $50 HU stakes? In other words, how did you build you bankroll to play at the $50 level? Did you already have the bankroll to start with, for instance, from savings or inheritance? How much bankroll do you need to first set aside before playing at that level, or any other stakes?
21kg
New Fish

Postby ediotfromne » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:03 pm

21kg wrote:hey ediotfromne,

your result is very impressive, considering the money you are making at this young age (still in army?). i believe many (including myself) would like to take up coaching and learn to succeed. But there are some considerations that i hope you could answer.

How can amateur players start to play at the $50 HU stakes? In other words, how did you build you bankroll to play at the $50 level? Did you already have the bankroll to start with, for instance, from savings or inheritance? How much bankroll do you need to first set aside before playing at that level, or any other stakes?

hi there, yes i am still in the army and will finish my service in 7 weeks time. it really depends how fast u can learn and adapt to the game format when transitioning from others like cash games or mtts. obviously the faster u learn and improve the faster you can move up. i started with a 1k roll my dad gave me after a levels after convincing him i can 'make it'. there were points in my life where i went bust by chasing losses at the 1ks and had to resort to borrowing money from others to satisfy my addiction for the game. but yeah i have never looked back since. this again depends on how often u can reload, what stakes you are playing, how many tables can u play and most importantly your skill level. i would appreciate it if you would whatsapp me at 92984538 to further elaborate on your queries. thanks.
ediotfromne
Shark

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby ediotfromne » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:41 am

And i'm back again, first off happy lunar new year to you guys. My month started off weak and gloomy but ended on a pretty high note. That being said, i have one of my worst EV months thus far. So i guess i might have to do some reviewing soon if it continues on into Feb. As for coaching wise, I have got SO many people asking me questions but nobody actually wanting to take them up, so i will be dropping my fees from $90USD to $100SGD permanantly from now and probably will stop this whole thing if i dont get a single student in Feb.

Results according to sharkscope: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=bg7ifa&s=8#.UuxBiPmSw0E

Pt4 graph with EV: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vmj8jo ... uxBwPmSw0E

I'm really happy with my volume for the month but its not as impressive as it seems because i have plenty of leave/off nearing my ORD. As i was saying, i barely made 2.4k in EV but my actual was almost 7.3k. I would be inclined to follow sharkscope's results as its quite apparent that my PT4 omits a few tournaments' results. I feel that i am an extremely lucky person. Right now i am 130 buyins above EV at the 60s after 10.4k games and 25 buyins above EV at the 100s after 7.3k games. Obviously i wish it was the other way round so it would be even more money, but of course not to be greedy. I feel its really possible for me to be actually below EV for that same amount as opposed to my current state. Thus saying, Maybe those superstitious kakis might have an even greater incentive to get coaching from me and let me pass my luck over to you guys. Thats all from me and gl at the tables.
ediotfromne
Shark

PreviousNext

Return to Heads Up (HUs)