been like these for the past few days, how to avoid :( ...

Brag about the good, vent over the bad.

been like these for the past few days, how to avoid :( ...

Postby YeuLy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:47 pm

YeuLy
ABC Poker Player

Re: been like these for the past few days, how to avoid :( .

Postby ediotfromne » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:59 pm

u wanna compare with this? http://wt.ag/1f6zey9
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby YeuLy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:07 pm

mine 8% to draw on turn , urs 10% lol ... he have 1 more outs to win that hand lol
YeuLy
ABC Poker Player

Postby ediotfromne » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:27 pm

YeuLy wrote:mine 8% to draw on turn , urs 10% lol ... he have 1 more outs to win that hand lol

how about da flop
ediotfromne
Shark

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby YeuLy » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:02 pm

Lol ya , but his pf shove abit lol! I find no courage to shove with deuce three pf lol!
YeuLy
ABC Poker Player

Postby ediotfromne » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:20 pm

free money bro. free money. said it time and again. no one listens
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby udgoal » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:14 pm

Hope this makes you feel a little better. 300bb.
http://weaktight.com/6490874
udgoal
New Fish

Postby ediotfromne » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Mines still worse? He no bd straight or flush draw nid running two pair or trips
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby udgoal » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:50 pm

Yup yours is worst but that donk shoved with QQ and got lucky. Bro it takes quite a while to win 300bb and the feeling sucks to lose in this manner.
udgoal
New Fish

Postby ediotfromne » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:20 pm

Yeah agree agree long story short bad beats suck
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby NOTNobody » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:54 am

Doesn't matter how bad a beat is, it sucks to be the receiver.

To Ediotfromne, in heads-up play, preflop shoving 23o is like trying to get you to fold bah. Your hand is too strong in heads-up to fold. So basically, he chose the wrong timing to get it in and suck out by being lucky. The way the cards are dealt only serves to make you angrier since you hit top pair on the flop. But I think it's much better than him hitting his 3 on the flop, then you turn a J only to see him river another 3. That one laggi worse regardless of what hand you and him is holding.

To YeuLy, I think we sat on the same table quite recently in 1 of the MTTs. Anyway, in cash games, you can still buy back and win it all back. People can get lucky sometimes, but nobody can get lucky all the time. But to be fair, he did win with the stronger hand at least during preflop. Got unlucky with the flop and then got lucky on the river.

To Udgoal, wow. That guy is a whale. An all-in on that board texture is just throwing his money around. He would only get called by hands that already beat his over pair. Although in cash games, you can reload and win it from bad players that got lucky. However, building it all back is definitely not easy. I am no pro in cash games, but I would try to stand up from tables if I've double or triple my initial buy-in, just so I can retain my winnings. Although you would want to sit in a good position playing against bad players, sometimes it's better to just play it safe by minimizing the $ on the table

I don't know about you guys, but I honestly believe getting a bad beat in a tournament have a more drastic consequences. It would take plenty of narrow wins, great call, calculated shove, (and of course the dishing out of bad beats to others) to accumulate the chips. Just 1 bad beat deep in the tournament and you might need to gamble with your remaining chips cuz the blinds had gone up. That stings especially when you're very close to the bubble (be it ITM or FT). You've invested a lot of your time and emotions (the ecstasy of turning over a winning hand in an all-in confrontation, the silent prayer of hoping your Aces hold up, the chant of a hit or miss flush draw) in that tournament, but you could be getting the same reward as the guy who got knock out 4 hours before you...
NOTNobody
New Fish

Postby ediotfromne » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:49 am

NOTNobody wrote:Doesn't matter how bad a beat is, it sucks to be the receiver.

To Ediotfromne, in heads-up play, preflop shoving 23o is like trying to get you to fold bah. Your hand is too strong in heads-up to fold. So basically, he chose the wrong timing to get it in and suck out by being lucky. The way the cards are dealt only serves to make you angrier since you hit top pair on the flop. But I think it's much better than him hitting his 3 on the flop, then you turn a J only to see him river another 3. That one laggi worse regardless of what hand you and him is holding.

To YeuLy, I think we sat on the same table quite recently in 1 of the MTTs. Anyway, in cash games, you can still buy back and win it all back. People can get lucky sometimes, but nobody can get lucky all the time. But to be fair, he did win with the stronger hand at least during preflop. Got unlucky with the flop and then got lucky on the river.

To Udgoal, wow. That guy is a whale. An all-in on that board texture is just throwing his money around. He would only get called by hands that already beat his over pair. Although in cash games, you can reload and win it from bad players that got lucky. However, building it all back is definitely not easy. I am no pro in cash games, but I would try to stand up from tables if I've double or triple my initial buy-in, just so I can retain my winnings. Although you would want to sit in a good position playing against bad players, sometimes it's better to just play it safe by minimizing the $ on the table

I don't know about you guys, but I honestly believe getting a bad beat in a tournament have a more drastic consequences. It would take plenty of narrow wins, great call, calculated shove, (and of course the dishing out of bad beats to others) to accumulate the chips. Just 1 bad beat deep in the tournament and you might need to gamble with your remaining chips cuz the blinds had gone up. That stings especially when you're very close to the bubble (be it ITM or FT). You've invested a lot of your time and emotions (the ecstasy of turning over a winning hand in an all-in confrontation, the silent prayer of hoping your Aces hold up, the chant of a hit or miss flush draw) in that tournament, but you could be getting the same reward as the guy who got knock out 4 hours before you...

lol i like your justification of his play.
ediotfromne
Shark

Postby YeuLy » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Lol ... 6 bb into a 3 limper pot ... Still fair and standard to call to see the flop with position .

The preflop is standard, if i assume every pf hand he beat me then i can oni go in aces.

Flop d bet is fine to check strength, furthermore a almost pot size went in.

Turn shove is awful ... He is shoving as a bluff, no value. He cant expect anything weaker than his hands to call.

Cant really rem hu i played mtt with lol! ,

Neway, just wanna post and release some steam after a session lol!
YeuLy
ABC Poker Player

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Return to Hand Histories - Good & Bad Beats