Staking programme by Valkyri3 and Kamarvin3

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Staking programme by Valkyri3 and Kamarvin3

Postby valkyr » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:05 am

Hi Kakis,

My name is Feng Zhao aka valkyri3 and it is my pleasure to announce that me and kamarvin3 are forming a partnership to offer long term staking deals for prospective Singapore players in SNGMTTS and MTTs. A little bit about myself: I am currently into my last sem ( hopefully) in uni and i am also playing poker part time on the side. I started playing as a sngmtt player and have successfully transited into playing mid-high stakes mtts. My most notable accomplishment is chopping the tcoop main event 6 handed. In addition, I have chopped the sunday kick-off 4 handed, won the big 109, final tabled sunday rebuy as well as sunday brawl on ftp. I also have good live experience, having FTed 6th in 2013 APT macau main event and shipping the 6max event in 2013 APPT Cebu as well as 8th the 2013 APT manila asian series high roller.

My SS graph filtered for Stars tourneys below 200 : http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x48 ... 2/d4sr.jpg
Fulltilt : http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x48 ... 4/1g4r.jpg

To date, i have coached and staked 3 players. Under my stake and guidance, all of them have progressed from micro-stakes to midstakes mtts. I have attached their graphs below:
http://imageshack.com/a/img841/4706/6rfg.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img89/9800/s0nx.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img571/6392/g4ww.jpg

Kamarvin3 is also extremely accomplished and is currently crushing MTTSNGs as well as MTTs, having perfected his game under one of the top 3 SNGMTTs players in the world. He will introduce himself in a seperate post in this thread.

The stake

For starters, we are currently looking to coach+stake 1 or 2 promising player/s. We will teach you everything we know. Once we are confident our stakees are able to crush the game, we will release further slots for applicants. Experience in sngmtts or mtts is highly recommended for prospective applicants. We aim to ensure stakees are confident in beating whichever stakes by extensive skype review sessions or live review or otherwise. Whenever we deem stakees are ready we will also move you up the mtt stake ladder. Staking terms will cover live events including APT and APPT events.

Please only apply if you are serious about putting in a ton of volume and willing to learn, accept and apply what we teach you. Singapore players only. We apologize to kakis from other countries as we would like to meetup live with our stakees.

We will notify potential stakees via the contact details provided. Please fill up the complete form and send it to us at sgmtts@gmail.com

Regards
FZ

The form

Hi, we would like you to be completely honest in filling up this form. We are not here to judge and please be assured we will keep all information strictly confidential.

1) Full Name and a short intro about yourself

2) Age

3)Relevant poker experience ( Detailed experience in all aspects of live/online poker. E.g. how long you have been playing poker. What stakes/format. Cash or MTT? The more info the better.)

4)Current stakes you are playing as well as all relevant screen names of every poker site u play
(please unhide yourself on sharkscope)

5)What is your best accomplishment/s in poker? Feel free to write if more than 1.

6) Where do you see yourself in 2 years poker-wise? What stakes will you like to play in the long run?

7) What do you expect out of the stake? What are your motivations for applying for the stake?

8) Have u served NS?

9) Any life commitments? etc are u studying/working?

10) a)Estimated hours per day and days per week u can commit to the stake. b)estimated volume you are able to put in per month ( number of mtts )

11) List down the poker softwares u currently own. Subscription to coaching sites as well

12) Have u ever been coached or staked before? Please elaborate.

13) What are some positive attributes about yourself?

14) Do you have a criminal record?

15) Personal references (i.e. links to successful selling of action or trading of funds at pokerkaki or 2+2 etc)

16) Contact details skype/email/contact number

****edit on 18 Feb****

Application window for the first batch will close on 20th feb 2359 hrs. Thereafter we will not reopen application for another intake until we are confident our 2 stakees are beating the game, be it a few weeks or a few months for this. As such we cannot provide a concrete timeline for the next intake for the moment.

For prospective applicants, i recommend that you spend sometime researching and considering if a MTT stake is the right thing for you at this point in your life. Me and Marvin will dedicate our time and effort into this programme and I hope your motivations in applying for this match our commitment to expand and enrich the Singapore MTT player pool. We humbly hope that through our programme we can assist more players to break into midstakes MTTs both online and offline, and contribute towards a better representation of Singapore in the international MTT arena. I look forward to reviewing your applications. - FZ
Last edited by valkyr on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:20 pm, edited 10 times in total.
valkyr
ABC Poker Player

Re: Staking programme by Valkyri3 and Kamarvin3

Postby Donkdwan » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:11 am

Yo guys, kamarvin3 on stars, long story short, used to play 180 mans primarily, but transit more to low-mid stakes mtts in the recent years, had a satisfactory success during the year 2013, final tabling a few major tourney and some with huge guarantee.

This is my tourney graph from 2013:
https://imageshack.com/i/nbnyb0p

and my 180 man graph from 2013:
https://imageshack.com/i/2hbc0hp

Coaching profile:

I do not coach, but did a 2 weeks intensive coaching for my good friend thebebe, after that, he's been cruising and printing money by mouse clicking

thebebe graph:

https://imageshack.com/i/j7kwp
Donkdwan
ABC Poker Player

Postby valkyr » Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:53 pm

Hey guys,

Props to those who have shown a keen interest and applied within such a short notice. As we are receiving quite a few applications, we will be closing the application window on thursday 20th feb 12 midnight sharp. Thereafter we will select probably 2 stakees to kick-start our programme. Once again thank you for showing so much interest in this.

Regards
FZ
valkyr
ABC Poker Player

Postby MJFX » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:37 am

You guys are awesome! Respect~~
MJFX
Great White Shark

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (1) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) 3rd Place in a poker tourny (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1) Helpful Kaki (2)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby Donkdwan » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:06 am

Sup,

Thanks to those who apply for this programme and took the time answering our questions. For those who are not selected, we will be taking in more stakees in the near future so your application still counts.

Regards,
Marvin
Donkdwan
ABC Poker Player

Postby valkyr » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:52 am

Thank you minsoon for the kind words :).

As we have received an overwhelming response from you guys, selecting 2 applicants may be harder than we thought. Please allow us till friday 2359 to decide. Also please keep a close tab on your emails provided as we might require further details to help us with the selection process. Thank you!
valkyr
ABC Poker Player

Postby DM101 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:28 am

More winnings to add to your resume valkyri3. Congrats once again for taking down the Sunday Warmup! You can open more shops to sell your diving equipments now.

DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby felixleong » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:48 am

100K++, huat ah~ comfirms song song dao jurong
felixleong
Great White Shark

Medals: 4
Long Jie Participant (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby Donkdwan » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:56 am

When I grow up, I wanna be like you.
Donkdwan
ABC Poker Player

Postby valkyr » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Due to upcoming enactment of bill the staking programme will be permanently suspended to avoid being on the wrong side of the law. Thank you for your attention.
valkyr
ABC Poker Player

Postby felixleong » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:37 pm

just curious

in the end anyone selected?

if so how has the performance of your student been?

cheers

pipi486
felixleong
Great White Shark

Medals: 4
Long Jie Participant (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Return to General Poker Chat