Hi pOkies!

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Hi pOkies!

Postby Fishology » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:24 pm

Good day fellow Singaporean Poker faces!

Just got back from my studies. Picked up poker this year and have been hooked on NL Holdem. Now that I'm back in
SG and there isnt any poker rooms here obviously, been itching to play poker and cant even play on party poker.....

The sickest thing happened on Pure Play poker. I hit my first Royal Flush in my life, and when i hit all in after someone went all in before me,
the buttons dissapeared with the ticker still counting down and i timed out.................................

Took a screenshot, someone enlighten me how to load it up here? Thought it was a straight flush until i reviewed it again....

ARGH!!!!!!!!!

Anyway I live in the east side (changi) and my poker set is flying back real soon (hopefully by tmr). Do jio me for any games happening around this
area!

Best regards,
Ken
Fishology
New Fish

Re: Hi pOkies!

Postby DM101 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:21 am

Hi Ken,
Welcome to the forum.
We dun really allow members to paste pictures as it takes up alot of storage space.
However, you can always cut and paste an image link onto the threads.
Simply, go sign up some sites that allow people to upload their pictures. E.g Flcker..photobucket...etc
All you need to do it to "RIGHT CLICK & GO TO PROPERTIES" the picture that you want to use.
Under Image properties/Location: Copy and paste the link and input it here.
Click "IMG" (above all those smilies) and paste the link in between it.

E.g

[img]http://www.myroyalflush.jpg[/img]

Get it ?

I posted a pretty poker gal for you. :D
I am copying this link:

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:5IJ ... lyhu12.jpg

Hope you master the skills of pasting pictures soon.

Cheers!
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Return to Member Introductions