No more Unregistering from tourneys in PS?

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

No more Unregistering from tourneys in PS?

Postby Frudo » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:21 pm

How come I play 235fpp for sat tourney and cannot unregister Liao. When I click register, they warn us say cannot? Thought in the past we can do that to earn tournament dollars
Frudo
ABC Poker Player

Medals: 1
Good Seller (1)

Re: No more Unregistering from tourneys in PS?

Postby AMI NO SAN » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:30 am

Thanks for contacting PokerStars.

My name is Tieme and I am a member of the customer service team here at PokerStars and I am more than happy to assist you with your query.

That is right you can not unregister.

However, rest assured that you will receive T-money if you qualify via a FPP satellite for a target tournament in which you are already registered because of multiple satellite wins or pre registration.

Players cannot be registered twice for any tournament, so if you qualify again in a satellite, instead of receiving a second entry into the same tournament, (you cannot play twice in the same event), the value of the target tournament buy-in will be credited to your account in Tournament Money (also known as "T Money") .

Your T Money balance is displayed separately in the Cashier, and is automatically used at registration if the tournament is eligible. The PokerStars software will always use any available T Money in your account before using real money to pay for buy-ins.

For more information about T Money, please visit the PokerStars website:

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/

Please let us know if we can assist you further, and thank you for playing at PokerStars.

Regards,

Tieme
PokerStars Support Team

Greetings from PokerStars.

In addition to our previous response.

I have to make an adjustment to my initial response. If you registered already for a target tournament via cash buy-in and you qualify via a FPP satellite tournament. Then your cash buy-in is refunded and you can NOT unregister from the target tournament.

I hope this informs you sufficiently. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at any time.

Regards,

Tieme
PokerStars Support Team
AMI NO SAN
ABC Poker Player

Return to General Poker Chat