Question for Bryan and Ivan

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Question for Bryan and Ivan

Postby ManilaBoy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:56 am

I'm not sure if yall can answer this question, I'm a big fan, and just would like to know if both Ivan and Bryan are sponsored by Pokerstars, meaning Pokerstars are the one paying their buy in on all Pokerstars and non-sponsored live tournaments. thanks and goodluck at the tables.
ManilaBoy
ABC Poker Player

Re: Question for Bryan and Ivan

Postby 8ivan8 » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:28 pm

Hello there,

Thank you for supporting us all these while. We apprecaite and we also need all the support during live events. We hope to see u at the upcoming APPT MANILA leg in the coming week. We will be arriving on the 11th and will likely be participating in the Phillipine poker cup at 7pm as well. (Heard from Chris from Pokerkaki that he is arranging a meetup, will catch u there at the HYATT)

Yes, at the present moment both Bryan and myself are sponsored by Pokerstars to play in some of their Live events.

Ivan
8ivan8
Executive Tournament Director

Medals: 9
Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (2) APPT Participant (1) FPT Participant (1) WSOP Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Re: Question for Bryan and Ivan

Postby ManilaBoy » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:43 am

8ivan8 wrote:Hello there,

Thank you for supporting us all these while. We apprecaite and we also need all the support during live events. We hope to see u at the upcoming APPT MANILA leg in the coming week. We will be arriving on the 11th and will likely be participating in the Phillipine poker cup at 7pm as well. (Heard from Chris from Pokerkaki that he is arranging a meetup, will catch u there at the HYATT)

Yes, at the present moment both Bryan and myself are sponsored by Pokerstars to play in some of their Live events.

Ivan

you're a big stud Ivan, I cant believe you took the time to answer my question, best of luck to you in Manila.
ManilaBoy
ABC Poker Player

Return to General Poker Chat