Funny Live Poker Names

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Funny Live Poker Names

Postby ManilaBoy » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 am

We all have names, most are common and some are unique, some are dull and some are funny. I was watching a couple of NBA games and saw this guy who's name is Chris willcocks, I thought that was kind a funny. Then there is this Matt Boner of the Spurs. I wonder what would be the conversation on the opposing locker, could be like this.....

Coach:Hey you got Boner tonight.
Player:No I dont Coach, I dont feel it.
Coach:I'm talking about you guarding MAtt Boner tonight.
Player:Ahh ok I thought you noticed my wood.

There's plenty of Funny live Poker names, when David Benyamine and DAniel Negraneau was rumored to be busto, they called them David "No more" Benjamins and Daniel Negranoutofmoney, then there's MAria Ho, "Hey she's my Ho".

Some other names like Christian HArder, Sam Fartha, Jimmy Freaky and Cuban poker player names are kind a funny too.

Speaking of Cuba, five suspected terrorists was released from Guantanamo Bay US military prison, here's the link, http://www.topix.com/us/2008/11/judge-o ... ay-inmates.

But one suspected terrorist was not so lucky, he was sentenced to face Chuck Norris so his lawyers appealed and luckily his sentenced was reduced to death.
ManilaBoy
ABC Poker Player

Re: Funny Live Poker Names

Postby support » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:34 pm

Lucky chuck norris was asleep or else the terrorist would not have the chance of appeal!
support
Site Admin

Medals: 5
Long Jie Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Buyer / Shopper (1)

Re: Funny Live Poker Names

Postby necrohavoc » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:06 pm

try typing "Where is Chuck Norris?" in google

:)
necrohavoc
Long Jie 2x Champ

Medals: 13
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (4) Macau Cup Participant (2) APPT Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (2) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good home game host (1)

Return to General Poker Chat