GREETINGS FROM MANILA

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

GREETINGS FROM MANILA

Postby manilapoker » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:39 pm

Hell Guys(and Ladies),
READ about this forum from ABSTRACT29 as we were playing the APPT SEOUL ROUND 2. I think suitedpairs used to play at PBT in ACF. In any case, a group of us (5) are visiting SG Oct 1-3, 2007. Hope to meet some of you at the tables, preferably SNGs.
TY
manilapoker
New Fish

Re: GREETINGS FROM MANILA

Postby DM101 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:26 am

Welcome to the forum my friend.
It's always been great to get more foreigners in here to share and discuss about poker.
Please make yourself at home here and we are definitely waiting for your arrival so we can have some FOREIGN CURRENCY exchange. :D
I think our gay moderator Mike is the best person to liaise up with you guys no doubt he's a pinoy but he behaves like a Singaporean these days. :mrgreen:
Looking forward to see you guys soon.
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby suitedpairs29 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:25 am

HI,

yup, I used to play alot at PBT at ACF, was a super fish then, i am a medium fish now

when you decide to come to singapore, look us up and we can have a small SnG or cash game to play.

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

-suitedpairs-
suitedpairs29
Challenge Poker Player

Postby manilapoker » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:09 pm

Great guys, mike Im sure some of us might be familiar to you. Congratulations to jessperado who almost won last nite and good game to hollister. The APPT manila satellite champ is with us, also docchua the last pinoy hold out last nite. We are looking at Oct 1 monday nite, we can arrange a private place with at least two tables maybe do an MTT if enough people, welcome all beginners esp the ladies. We are not on fishing expedition but more of technology exchange.
manilapoker
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby suitedpairs29 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:38 pm

so when you come to singapore you will be organizing a small tourney? that sounds great, if you need players, i can get plenty
suitedpairs29
Challenge Poker Player

Postby manilapoker » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:06 pm

Yes thats the idea. Mike have you played at BNJ or JG tournies before? I remember a chinky-eyed always-smiling poker player named Mike in the games. I will ask gamefrog when we meet again at the metro. We are the HALO group and Phil IDOL will be with us.
manilapoker
New Fish

Postby suitedpairs29 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:50 am

im not the chinky eyed mike you are referring to, although, i know that guy also. i have met up before with nutsboy, manilagrind, gamefrog and maverick. i have played once in makati, i forget the name, its the one that got raided last year. i also used to play quite often near eastwood, i forget the name as well, maverick organizes the games there.
suitedpairs29
Challenge Poker Player

Postby manilapoker » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:40 am

Eastwood was the old SkyLounge Servitek (now moved to metrowalk and renamed The Metro Card Club), we played regularly at makati inside Mile Long Complex, Club Halo. All the guys you mentioned are bloggers and sure I know all of them personally. I started playing locally with the Poker Club of The Phils at Valle Verde and frequented the home games of Singaporean Jacson (whereabouts unknown). Now there are daily SNGs/TOURNIES at PacificPokerPalace@ACF, Players Den (Malate) and Metro (Pasig). The recent APPT Manila was a huge success and memorable for all of us and spearheading the setting up of new poker rooms by PAGCOR. Here are more pictures from APPT Manila taken by another poker player:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dextercoke ... 724234780/
manilapoker
New Fish

Return to Member Introductions