Just to say hi and whine

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Just to say hi and whine

Postby reelizzy » Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:53 am

Hi all pokerkakis!

I'm not really new to this forum as i occasionally log in to view when i'm not playing poker online(I usually stop playing poker and instead surf poker sites when i'm taking a severe beating in poker online). Great to see so much improvements to this forum!

Recently, I've been thinking of quiting poker after losing heavily... lost US$15,000 in 2 days playing 5/10 and 10/20 heads up cash games on Titan poker. Another point that made me think of quiting is that i can't withdraw my full bankroll from Titan when i was up lots. Moneybookers had a max withdrawal limit of around $10,000 for a 90 day period which means if i made more than that i couldn't make a withdrawal (that would mean that i can only make a max of $3,333 playing poker online a month).

Besides that, Titan also stopped my withdrawal stating that i needed to send my ID details to them before they can proceed... i'm really frustrated with this as i didn't used to have this problem with them when i made withdrawals of up to $1000 plus. But coincidentally when i wanted to withdraw $10,000 this shit pops up. Anyway, this withdrwal issue i have with Titan poker is still not resolved till this date even when i have already lost all my bankroll as they keep asking for additional documents some of which i don't have and when i asked for any alternatives they just said sorry that they can't proceed if i don't have it. Honestly, i have this feeling that they don't really want to resolve this issue at all with me even though i'm a titanium member with them (I currently have 190,000 titan points) so guys, it's all bullshit when they say u are a valued VIP at their site... i was really pissed when after investing all my time and effort playing and not being able to withdraw.

Well anyway, that's all for my whining... it's been 2 months since i lost that money and i'm feeling better now. If any bros have a different experience with any other sites do share with me... I'd like to play in a reputable site which is easy to withdraw winnings with no limitations to how much i can withdraw per month.

PS: This may be an isolated case and Titan poker is a great site to play, but in my opinion, just be careful as withdrawals may be a problem if u make withdrawals above a certain limit.
reelizzy
New Fish

Re: Just to say hi and whine

Postby DM101 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:52 am

Welcome to the forum reelizzy.
Sorry to hear about your dismay with Titan Poker.
I have never play on Titan before so I am not familiar with their payment system.
May I know what type of additional documents required to submit to them?
The standard documents are:

Identity Card
Passport
Recent utility bills(within 3 mths)

I think the kakis are curious to know about the 'additional documents' as well...
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby AsiaPokerAcademy » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:32 am

Welcome, and i'm also sorry to hear about those losses, that's tough!
AsiaPokerAcademy
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 2
Helpful Kaki (2)

Postby reelizzy » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:11 am

The documents that they asked for were at first a picture ID and a form to sign which states my deposits with them. After i send it to them, they asked for my credit card details. And later, they asked for another ID as they said my picture was not clear, and after that they asked for an ID which states my English name in my account with Titan Poker. Unfortunately I do not have my English name in my ID, so i informed them that i do not have an ID with my English name and asked them to take out my English name from my Titan account (and just leave my dialect name). They said that i'll need to send them an ID with my English name to take out my English name? I emailed them again and specifically explained that my English name is not in any of my IDs or passport and asked for alternatives. Next i received was their manager's email stating that in order to take out my English name they still need to have an ID stating my English name?? I see ardy oso blur... :?
reelizzy
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Return to Member Introductions