Tips so that you're opponents won't read you easily.

Discuss the basics, psychology, probability, table selection etc.

Re: Tips so that you're opponents won't read you easily.

Postby Darkmage12 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:51 pm

play like Gus Hansen
Darkmage12
ABC Poker Player

Postby open&close » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:54 pm

chiku wrote:wear a power rangers mask :D

some hero should try pushing the limits on the headgear you can wear at a table..

hhahaaaha!
open&close
New Fish

Postby redstripes » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:57 pm

One thing that I do at the table is to just act like how I always do, and bet like I always do.

I raise it up here and there, with or without hands, so when I hit a monster they can't read me from my betting patterns.
The trick is do it just enough so they remember it, but not so much that you're actually losing more than you're winning.

Just let them ask all the questions they want. Sometimes you can answer truthfully, sometimes don't. They can never catch on.

Of course, shift your gears at unexpected moments and play your image well. If you've been fairly tight/running good cards all night, one or two big bluffs on sizeable pots are good for business too.
redstripes
New Fish

Postby NOTNobody » Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:31 am

Stare at the pot - to tell your opponent you're going to take down this pot, don't mess with you now.

Stare at his stack - to tell your opponent you're going to take all of his chips soon. Put some fear in him.

Stare at your own stack - to tell your opponent you're bad at mathematics. So you're currently counting your next bet size.

Then, begin on a quest to find a mole on your opponent's face. If you found it, you mustn't laugh out loud, cuz it's rude. But while you're trying very hard not to laugh, he will start to read you wrongly. Never ever, let him know you found his mole!
NOTNobody
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby rachaelkuser » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:45 am

This three tips are amazing for me to play poker. I am a basic learner of poker and playing better than past. Actually i was so much depressed to play again. But Pokerkaki drills inspired me so much by it's awesome training method to play again poker.
rachaelkuser
New Fish

Previous

Return to General Poker Strategy