*** FLOP *** [4s 5h 3d]
dipswell: bets 800
Nicefingers said, "i can't fold this."
Nicefingers: raises 2325 to 3125 and is all-in
dipswell: calls 2325
*** TURN *** [4s 5h 3d] [8c]
*** RIVER *** [4s 5h 3d 8c] [4d]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
dipswell: shows [Qs Tc] (a pair of Fours)
Nicefingers: shows [6s 6h] (two pair, Sixes and Fours)
Nicefingers collected 7450 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 7450 | Rake 0
Board [4s 5h 3d 8c 4d]
Seat 1: Cowboys2718 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 2: matheus781 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 4: Mayuri-Sama (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: dipswell (small blind) showed [Qs Tc] and lost with a pair of Fours
Seat 6: Nicefingers (big blind) showed [6s 6h] and won (7450) with two pair, Sixes and Fours
Nicefingers
Shark

Medals: 2
Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1)

Re: LOL donkaments

Postby pkl » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:33 pm

i don't see the point of this post, or most of your other posts, in fact, nicefingers. seems to me that your objective of posting all these hand histories in which you emerged victor is nothing but to brag and blow your own damn big horn on how your 'read' is so good.

come on man, we can forgive 1 or 2 posts like these, but so many of them? and to be honest, some of those calls would be fairly routine and the others, well... let's say donk is at a level too high for you. you're just an ass.
pkl
New Fish

Postby Nicefingers » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:21 pm

i posted this because i thought it's interesting that he snap called me with Queen high and not showing that i have good read? And to think that you mentioned the queen high call on the flop is routine is horrendous. You shouldn't even belong to this poker forum.

If that's what you think of the posts i made then its fine by me because i can't be bothered to change how you think but i'll post what i think is interesting and you can't do anything about that. To be calling someone an ass for posting in a forum? LOL, you have displayed a lot of class sir.
Nicefingers
Shark

Postby DM101 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:14 pm

pkl wrote:i don't see the point of this post, or most of your other posts, in fact, nicefingers. seems to me that your objective of posting all these hand histories in which you emerged victor is nothing but to brag and blow your own damn big horn on how your 'read' is so good.

come on man, we can forgive 1 or 2 posts like these, but so many of them? and to be honest, some of those calls would be fairly routine and the others, well... let's say donk is at a level too high for you. you're just an ass.

Nicefingers wrote:i posted this because i thought it's interesting that he snap called me with Queen high and not showing that i have good read? And to think that you mentioned the queen high call on the flop is routine is horrendous. You shouldn't even belong to this poker forum.

If that's what you think of the posts i made then its fine by me because i can't be bothered to change how you think but i'll post what i think is interesting and you can't do anything about that. To be calling someone an ass for posting in a forum? LOL, you have displayed a lot of class sir.

Hmmm both of you should learn to love each other. There are lots of LOVE in the air during this CNY. Peace out! :D
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby Nicefingers » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:30 am

lol. he needs to find somewhere else to unleash his tilt or sexually deprived frustration and not at me with random and unsubstantiated accusation.
Nicefingers
Shark

Return to Hand Histories - Good & Bad Beats