LAST CALL: Mass Order for COPAG/Modiano/Bicycle Prestige

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

LAST CALL: Mass Order for COPAG/Modiano/Bicycle Prestige

Postby nattsrinara » Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi Guys,

Need to check if anyone's interested in a mass order for COPAG and other plastic card brands/models. (Sorry Mr Support - just need to check with the folks over at this busy section, will link back to market place shortly)

Here's what we can bring in for this order:

Poker (Red/Blue) Regular or Jumbo index (S$39 per set, S$35 each for 2 or more sets)

Poker (Black/Gold) Regular or Jumbo index (S$39 per set, S$35 each for 2 or more sets)

Poker (Green/Burgandy) Regular or Jumbo index (S$39 per set, S$35 each for 2 or more sets)

EPOC Bridge Jumbo index (S$45 per set, S$40 each for 2 or more sets)

100% Plastic Bicycle Prestige (Red/Blue) (S$42 per set, S$38 each for 2 or more sets)

Modiano Platinum Poker Acetate (Red/Blue) Regular or Jumbo Index (S$58 per set, S$54 each for 2 or more sets)

Modiano (Red/Blue) Poker index (S$42 per set, S$38 each for 2 or more sets)

Please note that I will need around 1to 2 weeks to indent and ship to Singapore from the States. Pickup and payment can be done at my store at Plaza Singapura. No deposit required as I base my business on honor and trust among friends. :D

I will be consolidating orders for the next 1 week, so please EMAIL me at nattsrinara@yahoo.com.sg by 22nd March latest (need paper trail) before I can arrange for the shipment. My apologies to our Filipino friends - due to logistics, I can only arrange for pick-up at my Singapore store, so no deliveries possible.

Do check back at my original thread for updates: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1673&p=8530#p8530

Cheers,
Natt
Last edited by nattsrinara on Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nattsrinara
ABC Poker Player

Medals: 1
Good Seller (1)

Re: Mass Order for COPAG/Modiano/Bicycle Prestige

Postby necrohavoc » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:00 pm

personally i use Modiano ..and imo is better than copag and lasts longer
necrohavoc
Long Jie 2x Champ

Medals: 13
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (4) Macau Cup Participant (2) APPT Participant (1) Crowned a poker tournament (2) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good home game host (1)

Postby nattsrinara » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Agreed.. Its thicker and has better texture. But I guess COPAG has better marketing. Personally I own a set of Blue Red Regular index copags. Pretty happy with it, though I paid way too much for it! So I decided to bring some in myself. :)
nattsrinara
ABC Poker Player

Good Seller (1)

Postby ohboy » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 pm

isn't that a ridiculous price for the mordiano cards?
ohboy
Shark

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby nattsrinara » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:11 am

ohboy wrote:isn't that a ridiculous price for the mordiano cards?

The models I'm quoting are the premium ones like Platinum Acetate. The poker index model is comparable in cost to regular copag decks. If you're refering to the Cristallo Modiano (the coloured double decks), that tends to be about 10-15% cheaper than regular copag.

Have a look at this link: http://stores.ebay.com/BUY-IT-NOW_Modia ... idZ2QQtZkm
It shows all prices of Modiano, COPAG and various other brands and models. Please also take into account shipping cost, delivery ETA and of course inherent risk of non-delivery.

I provide a solution that is essentially risk free for the customer (as I bear the cost and risk of purchasing first). No deposit required, and payment is made only upon collect at my store at Toy Outpost (Plaza Singapura). No hidden cost or GST. All I ask is that you honour your commitment once you order. :)
nattsrinara
ABC Poker Player

Good Seller (1)

Re: LAST CALL: Mass Order for COPAG/Modiano/Bicycle Prestige

Postby nattsrinara » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Guys,

Its crunch time. I need to start ordering by this weekend, so if there's anyone still interested in getting a deck or two, now's the time. I'll close the order book by Sat. So far we have 8 sets ordered, need 2 more. I'll see if I can bring in 2 on my own, but no guarantees.

Cheers,
Natt
nattsrinara
ABC Poker Player

Good Seller (1)

Postby astroboi512 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:07 pm

is it possible i order 2 sets of copag
1X Poker (Black/Gold) Jumbo index
1X Poker (Red/Blue) Jumbo index

my hp no is 97294249 once shipment reach feel free to sms for collection.
astroboi512
New Fish

Postby nattsrinara » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Hi Astroboi,

I've added you to the order list and taken note of your items. Could you kindly send me an email to confirm? Need you to print that out when you come to the store to claim the item.

Many thanks,
Natt
nattsrinara@yahoo.com.sg
nattsrinara
ABC Poker Player

Good Seller (1)

Postby nattsrinara » Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:01 am

Guys,

For those who have ordered your card decks, I'd like to remind you that I've already paid my supplier in the US (I have to pay in advance), and the order has already shipped. Thus no cancellations will be entertained once the ordering deadline has passed.

I've never asked anyone for deposits and I hope I can continue to trust that everyone honors their commitment. Otherwise in future I will require 100% upfront payment via paypal before placing the order.

Thanks,
Natt
nattsrinara
ABC Poker Player

Good Seller (1)

Return to General Poker Chat