ZephyrZero's Quest

Blogs of Professional Poker Players

ZephyrZero's Quest

Postby ZephyrZero » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:16 am

readers! I'm ZephyrZero , and I'm from the Philippines. I started playing poker last year February 2008. the 1st Online Poker Room I played was World3dpoker, from playing my playchips and participating there $100 everyday Freeroll. I started reading Poker Books at March 2008 which my uncle always lend to me. The reading was so effective that I entered the Final Table often at world3dpoker's $100 with almost 250 - 330 players.

My 1st live game was on April , playing with my uncles and friends at a House Game. On May, I tried to play at Poker Rooms for Freerolls. :? up to now I can't still afford some buy-ins so I just play Freerolls. :)

on July 2008 , I was reading a CardGame Magazine , this is where I discovered ultimatebet.com , I downloaded and installed the whole software. w0w! hrly freerolls! :D I instantly adopted to the software and loved it's rig. On the 4th day 10 pm. I played the UB gear Freeroll. where I won an ultimatebet.com Jacket. I won the 1st place on a 2400 player field :o :) so many things happened, accidental clicks , chasing draws , stealing the pot , less bluffs , too much tight etc....

these are the Hands that Doubled up my chipstack :

1. [As] [9d] flop , [2c] [3s] [5h] turn , [Qd] river, [4d] I must have folded on the Turn, but I accidentally clicked the All-in call. :D

2. [Ac] [Qc] flop [Jc] [Ah] [7c] turn [Th] river [3c]

villain #1 : [Qs] [Ks] villain #2 : [Ad] [As]

3. preflop All-in with my [Jd] [Js] villain : [Ad] [Qd] ( he does'nt hit something )

4. my 1st and the last [Ad] [Ah] I handled was in the final table with 8 players left. someone Pushed All-in with [Ks] [6c] :x

flop came: [2s] [Ts] [7d] [Js] [Qs] cracking my only Pocket Aces. But entering the Final table with 1.2m stack , the 2nd chip leader had only 600k . So I'm leading all the way to be a champ. :mrgreen:

as the bust outs was finished, me and namesss was left on the table for a heads up. My stack is 2.1m and his stack was 1.8m . I just moved all-in every hand, the Final hand I had was [Kd] [Th] vs. his [8c] [8h] I just hit some [Ts] on the board finishing the whole game in the 1st place. ;)

I think this is my 1st and sweetest Victory. as a Beginner with small achievements like this , was a Big start. I just play poker for fun and I don't gamble any money. Maybe I gambled once just for my itchy curiosity :lol: , but I think I will never leave playing Freerolls ever.
ZephyrZero
New Fish

Re: ZephyrZero's Quest

Postby SGluckbox » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Hehe good luck Zephyr in your quest to be the best freeroll whore =)))).
SGluckbox
New Fish

Re: ZephyrZero's Quest

Postby ZephyrZero » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:09 pm

best freeroll whore?! hahahah :D
ZephyrZero
New Fish

Return to Poker Blogs