BE WARNED !!!

Once a competitive card gamer who has tasted success online, Felix divides his time between investing and playing poker. A journeyman who always has time for kakis

BE WARNED !!!

Postby felixleong » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:04 pm

The next Mother Fxxker donkey that come add me on msn and ask me stupid questions I'm gonna hunt you down and punch all your stupid teeth out ok! I'm really damn pissed over the amount of donkeys adding me on msn asking me for help or all sorts of poker or non poker questions, I'm a busy man and have no time to entertain you all. If you have no business dun add me! This is the last straw!!

If you need help or wanna ask any poker questions please feel free to post in my corner or any where else in the forums. We will gladly help out and reply ^_^
felixleong
Great White Shark

Medals: 4
Long Jie Participant (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Re: BE WARNED !!!

Postby CallMeALiar » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:08 pm

LOL, Felix, take it easy man :)
CallMeALiar
New Fish

Re: BE WARNED !!!

Postby DM101 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:11 pm

So who are the jokers that provoke my moderator ? :twisted:
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Return to Felix's Corner