Hi (Ladbrokes reg)

Please introduce yourself to the community here. E.g your name, age, profession, how long have you been playing poker..etc. Share & discuss your poker experiences with us. Make yourself at home.
Important Information
1) Do introduce yourself to the kakis.
2) Don't post any home games, events or meet ups in this section.

Re: Hi (Ladbrokes reg)

Postby asiangravy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:04 pm

there is a ladbrokes reg/affiliate by the name of zen who goes around pushing the site but apparently this guy owes money to some of the poker players around Singapore so do be careful of this fellow if he approaches you for stuff
asiangravy
Shark

Medals: 2
Long Jie Participant (1) APPT Participant (1)

Postby Sleepy Hippo » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:13 pm

Hey gargamelesp,

I am a live game reg - used to play £5/10 and £10/25 at the Vic in London and also play HU on Party 1/2 to 5/10. I used to play 6max online but mostly just HU now.. I enjoy it alot more. Just moved back to Asia after 5 years living in the UK and I've also played at the Wynn in Macau, HKD 50/100, 100/200 and 200/400. Nice to meet someone like minded. Have you always been based in SG or did you live in the UK at some point, judging from the fact that you play on Ladbrokes?

I concur that cash games are so much more varied and interesting than tournaments. I absolutely detest donkaments and hardly ever play them. Cash games (especially deep stacked) are much more technical -- this is REAL poker. Donkament lovers are basically playing short-stacked, two street poker (if even that!)
Sleepy Hippo
New Fish

Postby Guojing » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:09 pm

Yah I love cash games too, but I play mostly the micro limits of 10nl and below hehe.
Guojing
ABC Poker Player

Medals: 1
Article Contributor (1)

Previous

Return to Member Introductions