Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby duker » Tue May 05, 2009 8:13 am

lordstriker wrote: So, u think u can win the computer in blackjack or roulette, etc..

I like to play online casino.
I prefer to play No zero roulette and casino holdem/
I know the casino which can`t cheat us due to it has a system allowing to check the fairness of games results and that the results have no connection with the size of bet.
You can read more about this sytem and play demo games too here
http://www.betvoyager.com/games/randomness/
duker
New Fish
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 6:56 am

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby lucky9 » Thu May 07, 2009 6:29 pm

duker wrote:
lordstriker wrote: So, u think u can win the computer in blackjack or roulette, etc..

I like to play online casino.
I prefer to play No zero roulette and casino holdem/
I know the casino which can`t cheat us due to it has a system allowing to check the fairness of games results and that the results have no connection with the size of bet.
You can read more about this sytem and play demo games too here
http://www.betvoyager.com/games/randomness/


you sound like you are so promoting it, dude? Are you working there? :mrgreen:
lucky9
Challenge Poker Player
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:58 am

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby lucky9 » Sat May 09, 2009 9:20 pm

Hi, today I have searched for an Online Casino website, so far I have not encountered any Online Casino that meets my expectations.
lucky9
Challenge Poker Player
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:58 am

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby ingenius » Mon May 11, 2009 2:20 pm

online easier to cheat.

Casion just have to plant "their" player in. you'l see royal straight flush, flush all your money down.
ingenius
New Fish
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby lucky9 » Thu May 14, 2009 4:54 pm

hehe.. I think most of the online Casino is like that. so you really must be very careful of what online casino to choose, there are some that are licensed, that means they are fair and legal. Just beware!
lucky9
Challenge Poker Player
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:58 am

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby lucky9 » Thu May 14, 2009 4:58 pm

ingenius wrote:online easier to cheat.

Casion just have to plant "their" player in. you'l see royal straight flush, flush all your money down.


hehe.. I think most of the online Casino is like that. so you really must be very careful of what online casino to choose, there are some that are licensed, that means they are fair and legal. Just beware!
lucky9
Challenge Poker Player
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:58 am

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby duker » Thu May 14, 2009 7:35 pm

lucky9 wrote:
you sound like you are so promoting it, dude? Are you working there? :mrgreen:


My post is only desire to show you unique system which allow you be protected against cheating
In my opinion, it is worthy


Or maybe I am mistaken in something?
duker
New Fish
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 6:56 am

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby lucky9 » Fri May 15, 2009 6:12 pm

duker wrote:
lucky9 wrote:
you sound like you are so promoting it, dude? Are you working there? :mrgreen:


My post is only desire to show you unique system which allow you be protected against cheating
In my opinion, it is worthy


Or maybe I am mistaken in something?


No hard feeling dude, just asking.. if you are not really working there as you claim... that is totally ok! Chill... :lol:
lucky9
Challenge Poker Player
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:58 am

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby kent » Sun May 17, 2009 9:12 pm

Hi , anyone here know where can i open or register an account in online casino?????
kent
New Fish
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby support » Mon May 18, 2009 1:37 am

http://www.pokerkaki.com/article/stingbetcom/

Try this... it's a pokerroom with casino & sports betting (same site)
User avatar
support
Site Admin
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:42 am
Medals: 5
Long Jie Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Buyer / Shopper (1)

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby kent » Mon May 18, 2009 9:38 pm

Hi ingeniuos lets play poker and holdem , for sure you willl get addicted about this game . Lets play and let us help each other in playing p2p games.
kent
New Fish
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby lucky9 » Thu May 21, 2009 8:05 pm

Let's help each other!!! :lol:
lucky9
Challenge Poker Player
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:58 am

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby kent » Thu May 21, 2009 8:18 pm

Yes helping each other is the key to sucess!!!!!!!
kent
New Fish
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Re: Online casino vs Land based casino ????

Postby felixleong » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:24 pm

too bad in singapore everything seems to be in money, help = money??? lol
User avatar
felixleong
Great White Shark
 
Posts: 1386
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:02 pm
Medals: 4
Long Jie Participant (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

PreviousNext

Return to General Poker Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: appropriate and 5 guests

 

Recent Posts

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Site

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner