A moment of complete madness ($50 to $20,000)

Blogs of Professional Poker Players

Re: A moment of complete madness ($50 to $20,000)

Postby donnylucky » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:57 pm

Play a session yesterday, and hour or so, 4 tabling as usual, looks like my lucksack is about done, getting my c-bet called about 100% of the time, raise with AA, KK QQ... everybody folds. So, I eventually lost more than a stack at 25NL...

Anyway, it's part of the game, time to tighten up and stop fancy playing.

BR: 821.49
donnylucky
New Fish

Postby donnylucky » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:28 pm

Busy Busy Busy! Haven't had much time playing, been shifting some stuff, moving home and stuff. Played a session a day ago tho'. Nothing really interesting 'cept for the usually donking off of chips, bluffing yet again. Made back losses at the end of the session.

Current BR: 870.56

D.
donnylucky
New Fish

Postby donnylucky » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:00 pm

Did a session yesterday, overall it went pretty well for half an hour of poker. Was dealt QTs in the BB, everyone called. the flop came Ks Js 8d, had a OESFD, bet the pot and got a call, turn blanks, I pot it again and got called again. River brings and Ace, completing my straight. Clicked the wrong amount and ended up min-betting... Crap.

Next hand, dealt 22 in early position. Almost everyone on the table called. So, there's about 5 pax seeing the flop. Flop Q Q 2. Decide to play it fast and hard, if someone's holding a Queen, they're not folding... So I pot it, got 2 calls, pot the turn again and one folded. I overbet the river by going all-in, since I know that noone will fold trips in limits like 25NL. No pair on the board, I presume that I have the best hand, unless Villain has paired his kicker. Two outers, highly unlikely. Villain slowrolls and called, revealing trips, and I scoop the pot with my House.

That's about it for the time being... Work's getting a little hectic, I won't be putting too many hands in this month. About 4 buy-ins from 50NL tho'.

Current BR: 901.35

D.
donnylucky
New Fish

Previous

Return to Poker Blogs