keno's game

Travelling in Asia for poker? Not sure where to play and stay? Ask our cosmopolitan kakis here

keno's game

Postby judy88 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Hi, guys! I just started with some online gambling. KENO game seems interesting to me, as it’s simple, but with high winning prizes. Could you please recommend me some online-gaming websites, which provide Keno game? Cheers
judy88
New Fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Re: keno's game

Postby blackchilli » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:35 am

Hi bro, I doubt you'll fine any answers here. Most, if not all of us, stick to poker because we don't have to play against the house. Yep, look around but I doubt you'll find any blackjack/keno/roulette players on this site.
User avatar
blackchilli
ABC Poker Player
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:10 am

Re: keno's game

Postby holypendant » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:50 pm

I remember i saw jbet/NoiQ casino got keno... but then, high winning means high risk leh... u will lose more than ur deposit.... gambling sure lose unless u have the edge.. play poker instead.... :D
holypendant
New Fish
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:40 am
Medals: 1
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1)

Re: keno's game

Postby judy88 » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:15 pm

I just found xxxxx, which provides KENO. Have you heard of that compmay? I have played some keno games yesterday without download, directly in flash and I find it cool………..the graphic is nice with real time results from different official operators. Do you think house edge is an issue with live results? You know what, they offer many betting opportunities. Great !
judy88
New Fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Re: keno's game

Postby support » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:44 am

judy88 wrote:I just found xxxxx, which provides KENO. Have you heard of that compmay? I have played some keno games yesterday without download, directly in flash and I find it cool………..the graphic is nice with real time results from different official operators. Do you think house edge is an issue with live results? You know what, they offer many betting opportunities. Great !


u sound sooo like a forum spammer... hope i'm wrong.
User avatar
support
Site Admin
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:42 am
Medals: 5
Long Jie Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Buyer / Shopper (1)

Re: keno's game

Postby DM101 » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:58 pm

support wrote:
judy88 wrote:I just found xxxxx, which provides KENO. Have you heard of that compmay? I have played some keno games yesterday without download, directly in flash and I find it cool………..the graphic is nice with real time results from different official operators. Do you think house edge is an issue with live results? You know what, they offer many betting opportunities. Great !


u sound sooo like a forum spammer... hope i'm wrong.


I smell a rat too...sniff sniff I am going to delete that anyway.
User avatar
DM101
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2308
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:52 am
Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Re: keno's game

Postby star.fish » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:35 pm

i prefer to play in online soccer games than slot games... im always losing the slot games.
star.fish
ABC Poker Player
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Re: keno's game

Postby lucky9 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:36 am

I watch soccer games, though. But I still love to play poker or any card games. It is more interesting.
lucky9
Challenge Poker Player
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:58 am

Re: keno's game

Postby duker » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:54 pm

judy88 wrote:Hi, guys! I just started with some online gambling. KENO game seems interesting to me, as it’s simple, but with high winning prizes. Could you please recommend me some online-gaming websites, which provide Keno game? Cheers


I prefer to play keno at BetVoyager due to they have a system which allow me to check the fairness of game results.
Also they have a no house edge version of Keno. This game have Increased payouts. I love it.
duker
New Fish
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue May 05, 2009 6:56 am


Return to Poker Rooms & Casinos in Asia

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

 

Recent Posts

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner

Site

Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
Powered by FeedBurner