Merge Network

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Merge Network

Postby trytyping » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:23 am

Anyone here able to join any of the merge network poker rooms? Eg. Carbon, Nordica, RPM and Aced? Their software looks awesome but somehow i think they do not allow singaporeans to join... Can we join by putting a fake address on the registration? lol...
trytyping
New Fish

Re: Merge Network

Postby Gugster » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:36 pm

Hi trytyping!

I have been in contact with some people on Nordica. They said that there was no problem signing-up from Singapore on their client.

//G
Gugster
New Fish

Postby ikelos » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:51 pm

hi guys

while there is no problem signing up, you'll get an error message about forbidden jurisdictions once you try to deposit.

I've tried this on several Merge sites, with the same result. Their support staff also take very long to respond to you, and sometimes they don't at all.
ikelos
Site Admin

Medals: 8
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (2) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) Article Contributor (1) Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1)

Postby Gugster » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Hi again,

Hmm, ok. ikelos, I think I can help you with that. If you give me your alias on Nordica, (if you tried to start one there), PM me or something, I can try to sort it out. And if you want to play there.

I can try to pull some strings :)
Gugster
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby trytyping » Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:21 pm

Wow Gugster... Could u help me as well? heard that merge has very nice graphics? How come if some of your friends could join i couldn't? i tried a few of their sites already but all doesn't allow me to join... could u help?
trytyping
New Fish

Postby Gugster » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:00 pm

trytyping wrote:Wow Gugster... Could u help me as well? heard that merge has very nice graphics? How come if some of your friends could join i couldn't? i tried a few of their sites already but all doesn't allow me to join... could u help?

Yeah, I can try to hook you up on Merge.
My contact on one of the sites, said he could fix that. Because it shouldn't be any problems with that.
Gugster
New Fish

Return to General Poker Chat