Fulltilt Beggars

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Fulltilt Beggars

Postby ManilaBoy » Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:02 am

Well, im not really running so good at Fulltilt but there was an incident two days ago where a beggar is bugging the hell out of one guy, apparently they are distant relative. So after a couple of rounds i won a pretty big pot and the beggar congratulated me little that he knows im down so much money. Then he started asking me for money, $5 is the minimum transfer at FT so i told him i cant, then started saying good stuff about me, saying he's been to Long Beach California, I know he could just be using google to get all these info but for some reason it worked, i sent him $5.

I know you'll going to say I'm stupid, I'm down at least $2000 at Fulltilt but i still gave away money, my reasoning is I used to be broke, i was so broke I go to KFC and lick other peoples fingers. :D

I used to sell sampaguita flowers in Cubao, Philippines just to get by, i ate one meal a day just so i can use the money for my schooling. I have a soft spot in my heart for beggars, I even gave away money at Pokermanila members(not beggars), not big but enough to make them say thank you from the heart.

And its a good feeling to give back, you all should try it, its better to give than to receive so they say.
ManilaBoy
ABC Poker Player

Re: Fulltilt Beggars

Postby chenghao » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:55 am

are you trying to donate to pokerkakis here :mrgreen:

i have been to long beach california , its better to give then to recieve
chenghao
Great White Shark

Medals: 3
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Postby Icalluwitheveryhand » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:02 am

nice.
Icalluwitheveryhand
New Fish

Postby Sleepy Hippo » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:50 pm

You are not doing these beggars a favour by giving them money.

The majority of these guys are degenerate gamblers with no concept of bankroll management whatsoever. Where do you think your donations will go? As soon as they manage to amass $20 or $30 you can bet your last dollar that they'll be trying to spin it up on the tables again.
Sleepy Hippo
New Fish

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby rflush » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:59 am

once u transfer them 5 dollars they will try to double it up on an all in at another table before going to beg someone else.
rflush
New Fish

Return to General Poker Chat