need help on eWallets

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

need help on eWallets

Postby ayasak » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:58 pm

hi guys~

i'm gonna move from the freerolls + playmoney world into the real $ world, where there are lots of sharks waiting to eat me up...but i do intend to make them into sharkfins soup...lol

ok...jokes aside...

here's abit of background story, I would like to make my first deposit into Bodog, but i'm confused on which eWallet to choose to make the first deposit. I'm considering NETeller coz it seems to be the only common payment processor for the 3 sites that i wanna play on ( FT, PS, Bodog). Here's some questions,

1) Is there any charge for moving $ between poker sites using NETeller? Eg. i'm moving $ from Bodog to PS, not cashing out into my bank account.

2) Does it take a long time for me to transfer $ from NETeller to my bankaccount?

3) How are the charges like when i cash out my $ from NETeller? any charges from NETeller or the banks?

4) Does NETeller accept Singaporean debit cards?

Please do give some comments on my question even if its just for one question.
It would be betta if i could hear from players who are already playing on Bodog.

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my post.

chill~
ayasak
Challenge Poker Player

Re: need help on eWallets

Postby ChanGs » Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:12 pm

hi guys~

i'm gonna move from the freerolls + playmoney world into the real $ world, where there are lots of sharks waiting to eat me up...but i do intend to make them into sharkfins soup...lol

ok...jokes aside...

here's abit of background story, I would like to make my first deposit into Bodog, but i'm confused on which eWallet to choose to make the first deposit. I'm considering NETeller coz it seems to be the only common payment processor for the 3 sites that i wanna play on ( FT, PS, Bodog). Here's some questions,

1) Is there any charge for moving $ between poker sites using NETeller? Eg. i'm moving $ from Bodog to PS, not cashing out into my bank account. (depends if the site supports the ewallet well, usually there is no charges)

2) Does it take a long time for me to transfer $ from NETeller to my bankaccount? 1 to 2 days (usually immidate)

3) How are the charges like when i cash out my $ from NETeller? any charges from NETeller or the banks? (Banks exchange rates + withdrawal fee from ewallet (usually 1%) + bank charges which is around $10)

4) Does NETeller accept Singaporean debit cards? (tried b4 but not sucessful, so i am using bank transfer)

Please do give some comments on my question even if its just for one question.
It would be betta if i could hear from players who are already playing on Bodog. (not played in Bodog b4, but played in poker room, pacific poker, holleywood poker and pokerstars)

Thank you for spending your precious time reading my post. (no problem, my pleasure)

" i am using moneybookers, so i am not familiar with netteller's charges, but there's the answers u want anyway, oh.. and it takes 1 week to trf from ewallet to your bank"
ChanGs
Challenge Poker Player

Postby ayasak » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:11 pm

huh? u said it takes one week to transfer $ from the eWallet to the bank, you're saying moneybookers right?

Thank for the reply ! will post again if i've got any doubts....Thank you!
ayasak
Challenge Poker Player

Postby vaevictis » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:40 pm

Bodog is a good site to start padding your bankroll.

Because its a pokerkaki site, there are many degen gamblers playing poker at the same time. Just play nitty and u can see your bankroll grow!

Btw I used neteller too, but whenever I have to withdraw from poker site to my own bankaccount, I will deposit into bodog from my neteller, and then withdraw from bodog to my moneybookers account. then finally from MB to my bank account. Sounds like a chore, but bodog has the fastest cash transaction speed amongst all sites I've tried. Their support is great too.
vaevictis
Challenge Poker Player

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Postby ayasak » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:26 pm

Thanks leslie !
ayasak
Challenge Poker Player

Return to General Poker Chat