Another Sick Hand

Brag about the good, vent over the bad.

Another Sick Hand

Postby DM101 » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:18 pm

Well, there were 3 mini heads up and 3 3-way tourneys held last night.
We have a total of 6 matches.
The main highlight was a match between Mike & Chris Wee whereby Chris hit his quad of 4s and dominated Mike's 2 pairs of As & Ks. It was sick. :evil:

Due to the recent abusing of multi accounts for the pokerkaki APPT-Manila freerolls, the management is going to implement a strict system for the future freerolls.
We thank Pokerstars support team for assisting us to detect collusion and users playing with same IP address.
Only selected pokerkakis for the future freerolls like APPT, EPT, LAPT, WSOP..etc are entitled the ticket to the future freerolls.

How to become a selected kaki for future freerolls?

1. Player must be a member of pokerkaki.(obviously)
2. Posting at least 50 constructive postings on the forum. Short posts like.. "Hi", "I see", "I agree", "Thank you"..etc are not considered constructive posts.
3. Moderators will be monitoring the members' posts and
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Re: Another Sick Hand

Postby JoeyKnish » Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:56 am

He always hit 4-of-a-kind!!! Him and his never-ending string of quads!

Bad beat, Mike. I would have called too.
JoeyKnish
ABC Poker Player

Re: Another Sick Hand

Postby suitedpairs29 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:18 pm

The hand played out very weird. I had a feeling that as soon as the flop came out, even with the Ace, that I was beat. Chris checked, and I bet, he called. When the turn came another four, the sick feeling got worse and I knew I was in really bad shape. Once again he checked and I think bet/checked, forgot. River was a horrible card for me, the King. It made me forget all the weird feelings that I was beat. Now this was really suspicious, chris had been check-calling me all the way, then all of sudden leads out on the river. He either has me crushed or is bluffing. I decide to reraise (the donkey that I am) and he shoves. I immediately feel like vomiting. Its a small stake tourney and I have him covered so I decide to call. Ugh, I played that hand so bad on the river. I could have just called and saved some money.

Lesson learned, lesson learned.
suitedpairs29
Challenge Poker Player

Return to Hand Histories - Good & Bad Beats