Wow, my own corner!

Mike aka suitedpairs29 is a very skillful both ONLINE & LIVE poker player. He is sharing his poker experience with the folks here.

Wow, my own corner!

Postby suitedpairs29 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:01 am

Hi Guys,

Contrary to what our kind moderator, Chris, has told you. I am not skillful at all. In fact, everything I will post here will be useless tidbits of showbiz gossip and internet humor. So, if you love poker, please go to the regular forum sections. I am sure that 5 minutes in this section will surely negatively influence your play.

</end joke>

Ok, I admit, most of what I posted on top was a load of baloney, but I do really think that I am not skillful at all. I am not racking up huge scores online, but as of the last couple of weeks, I have seemingly been able to consistently cash big in the lower buyin tournaments online (particularly on PokerStars). I think that most of our forum-base plays the $1-$10 buyin range for tournaments and these are good places to learn the basics of poker.

Now, when I post something, dont accept it as is. Question it, lets get a discussion going. Playing poker is not an exact science, per se. There is no real right or wrong way to play. Thats why donkeys can win tournaments. This is totally different from other competitive activities. Can a person who plays football for the first time, build a team of guys like him and win the World Cup? No way! But this is not the case for poker. So my section will serve as a baseline and guide for playing: when to call, when to fold, when to shove, when to raise.

Once again, if you have any clarifications or questions about my posts, feel free to reply to them within the forum and I will try to answer them to the best of my abilities.

Good luck everyone and see you all the online felt.

PS

my PokerStars name is abstract29
my FullTiltPoker name is anorekim

feel free to watch me play at these sites. I am usually online every night after 8PM until 1-2AM
suitedpairs29
Challenge Poker Player

Re: Wow, my own corner!

Postby DM101 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:58 pm

Yo buddy.......spread your POKER LOVE to the people here now!!!
DM101
Site Admin

Medals: 16
Long Jie Participant (1) Genting Poker Tournament (5) Macau Cup Participant (1) APPT Participant (1) EPT Participant (1) 2nd Place in a poker tourny (1) 1000 posts (1) Article Contributor (1) Reporter - Bringer of news (1)
Chatterbox - Bigga Mouth~ (1) Helpful Kaki (1) Good Seller (1)

Return to Mike's Corner