MUST READ FOR ALL SINGAPORE PLAYERS

Buy, Sell, or trade, featuring many products from blogshops and individuals.

MUST READ FOR ALL SINGAPORE PLAYERS

Postby WinnieQueen » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:07 am

The thing people have to realise that poker players is much different from gambling , is a skill base game .In poker you have much much more control then degren games like blackjack or roulette , which basic on luck and dealer always have positive EV'S

I have been oversea playing poker from manila all the way to euro grind all different kind of stakes , so far still in the positive side , the reason why i have been winning , earning i started poker since poly when i was 18 . my buddy bring me to a poker house that rake at 10% playing 2/2 game . for a poly student to lose 1.2 k is really to much , i have been working for a month and half for that to buy myself a laptop instead i bought myself a lesson on poker .

After that day i start grinding on poker site micro game and still lose to much , i stop and start with the basic the very fundamental of poker , like odds , learn more about board , play style , position those stuff. after 2 month of study and playing i start earning from poker and from there onwards i have a vision to build a community of poker into like me to a good community to start and learn poker . i know you guys going say I'm here to promo for my clubs but honestly , we build G EDITION CLUB is basic on community first , want to bring the fire back to poker for each one .

---------------------------------------------------------- ONLINE POKER ADV------------------------------------------------------------------
This is for all the Poker kaki out there !!
Join the G edition family we have different club for different skill level player , you could choose your stake and slowly grind up to the top. :D we have PLO , PINE AND NHL . RUNNING HOT EVERYDAY . TONS of great actions
No hustle in cashing out ! we do CASH GAMES you can cash out anytime any anywhere just text us we will sent you your winning IMMEDIATELY
:)
WICKED G (ID 16919)
0.5/1 min buy in $50 SGD
1/2 min buy in $100 SGD
( 320 players )
-
Glorious G (ID 152705)
0.20/0.40 min buy in $20 SGD
0.30/0.60 min buy in $30 SGD
( 100 players )
-
Princess G (ID 76230)
0.10/0.20 min buy in $10 SGD
( 200 players )
-
whatapp at 84471635 or pm on Facebook ( reply abit slower for Facebook )
WinnieQueen
Challenge Poker Player

Re: MUST READ FOR ALL SINGAPORE PLAYERS

Postby WinnieQueen » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:08 am

1/1 game
at town pm for slot
WinnieQueen
Challenge Poker Player

Re: MUST READ FOR ALL SINGAPORE PLAYERS

Postby WinnieQueen » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:25 pm

1/1 at tpy game hook me up too
WinnieQueen