Holy Cow! Isildur1 is Busted. Down 5.3m in 24 Hours

Anything poker-related, and which doesn't fit into other forum categories

Holy Cow! Isildur1 is Busted. Down 5.3m in 24 Hours

Postby gooner8 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:33 pm

Those keeping tabs with online poker have been wondering when Isildur1 will be busted, the same path martonas took. Well Isildur1 is busto before 2009 ended but he sure as hell wreaked havoc on Fulltilt and got me interested in PLO. PLO is seriously for action junkies and I love it :P
Durr must be going "Durr, WTF? Why me? :( "

The life of a high stakes poker player is nothing if not interesting. Win a fortune one day, lose it the next. For Isildur1 these past few weeks has certainly been a rollercoaster the like of which we have never seen before. And yesterday he again made some kind of history, losing a total of 5.3 million dollars to a wide range of players.

When there is blood in the water, the sharks show up in great numbers, and this was certainly the case during this period. The table to the right shows everyone who took on Isildur1, as well as their results against him. The usual suspects reign at the top of the list, but there was enough to go around for some of the others as well.

In total, Isildur1 has lost about $1.3M over the last six weeks, and when you consider that durrrr hast lost about five million dollars to him, you could say that the main thing that Isildur1 has done is to spread durrrr’s money around to the other players. The main beneficiary has been Phil Ivey, who won $2.7M, followed by Ziigmund and Patrik Antonius with $1.9M each, while Brian Townsend was also able to get away with a $1.7M win.
gooner8
New Fish

Return to General Poker Chat