0.02nl tables x 20

Discuss the basics, psychology, probability, table selection etc.

0.02nl tables x 20

Postby exabet » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:43 am

Very funny results today... went up around $20 on 4 x 0.05nl tables after playing most of the day. Donked off most of the profit in 5mins of misread. So am super sian already. Ok nevermind... decided to do something fun for a change.

So decided to have change of pace...

Open up 20 tables of 0.02nl and place $1.1 per table!!!! Its insane with all the popups especially since its on my laptop screen.

$20 profit after 2 hours of play...sick... Fun but tiring...you get to see a lot more monster hands.

Just play short stack strategy. Super tight, super aggro.

Switch tables when they notice you and try to avoid the regulars who probably know what you're doing. Also once you double or triple your money, try splitting the money to 2 more tables.

So now I'm thinking...should I just stick to 20 tables at 0.02nl? 1 dollar per table ensures theres very little risk exposure, especially if you play super tight. Theres very little thinking to be done when playing super tight also. You get to see a lot of flops on since bb is small. And there are always a lot more new players at the 0.02nl tables.

Fun!
exabet
Challenge Poker Player

Re: 0.02nl tables x 20

Postby ayasak » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:12 pm

hi exabet !

didnt see u much after the APPT freerolls, they seriously should have more of these freerolls for the sake of letting players meet up at the virtual tables man!
wahahaha....

ok...back to topic...

imho, micro limits are good training for multitabling, any intentions on becoming the next RainKhan? What u mention here would be be best, if u're playing for maniac fun but still wanna win some $, perhaps playing only AA, KK, QQ, AK, AQ ?
If u're thinking in terms of profit, i would be more prone moving up the limits where it would bring you more profit.

ps : lets hope PS will start the APPT freerolls again...long time never see singaporeans at the table liaoo! seems to me there aint any asia-asian on bodog...sad lah...
ayasak
Challenge Poker Player

Postby exabet » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:47 pm

Haha but today I tried again 20 tables... my money +/- $1 swing only. Think there are many better push botters out there haha! Also it really depends on the table composition & timing of the day. Think around 9pm to midnight that crowd is very loose. They'll call a lot of allins. Morning crowd seems tougher. See a lot of mouse icons :(

I seldom play AK/AQ/AJ anymore le, seems vulnerable because table very loose at microlimits.
exabet
Challenge Poker Player

Postby AsiaPokerAcademy » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:17 pm

Maybe if you cut back a few tables, you could do it pretty profitably (and also not make your head explode) But if you have the bankroll, even kick it up a limit

20 tables on a laptop screen is like training for a starcraft tournament.
AsiaPokerAcademy
Challenge Poker Player

Medals: 2
Helpful Kaki (2)

Pokerkaki Ads

Postby Pokerkaki Ads

Pokerkaki Ads
Shameless Advertising to keep this site alive

Return to General Poker Strategy